Career Launcher

• Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive work environment.

At Career Launcher jaipur i learned how to sell a product to the client and take into consideration the different aspects of the sales including the different type of clients. The hardest part of the job was to tackle the pressure situation when the clients were not available and look for market where we can cater our services. The management was always helpful in providing assisting in any way possible for us to generate profit for the company and providing us the opportunity to take on new challenges. On typical day of work I would work with the clients and inform them of the various products that we specialize in and convincing them of the services that we cater.

A very good system to nurture an individual for education industry

The most learning company, for the individuals who want to aspire there career in education sector. Makes an individual competetive, multi tasking, Makes one very familier to work with Schools, Colleges. & helps to inhance once presentation skills.

Pros

Concept selling is very easy

Cons

Less salary due to franchise system

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Launcher. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Career Launcher with

• Career Launcher
  • Marketing Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?