Career Launcher

Career Launcher Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.1Pay & Benefits

Good work life balance with bad management

Good work life balance, yearly outbound trip, friendly culture. Good number of leaves. Bad management. Low growth prospects and lower hikes. Not a company to stay.

Worse

No work culture,no system.They have no regard for employee. Salary is a big issue.Salary is not paid properly. There is no value of hard work.Company always criticize the employee.

Company policy for their employees is very good.

Company policy is really very good.salary is on time.work place is also good.but some people's are very hectic. & They create the scenario to leave your job.

Worse company to work.

The salary was too low and at franchise centers specially karol bagh management is very bad. They don't accept that they are the center owners they pretend as they work for cl and put every thing on the center managers

A very good system to nurture an individual for education industry

The most learning company, for the individuals who want to aspire there career in education sector. Makes an individual competetive, multi tasking, Makes one very familier to work with Schools, Colleges. & helps to inhance once presentation skills.

Pros

Concept selling is very easy

Cons

Less salary due to franchise system

counseller

overall experience was good. I work part-time to earn some money. I was a full-time student at that time. I am satisfied with this job. I learned that how to motivate customers.

Pros

do work from home

Cons

some times too much work load in short term

Productive place

Productive place to work, great work culture, great staff.Job duties are challenging yet rewarding, good benefits, lunch outings. Paid holidays, award nights

Oppotunity

Career Launcher is basically an educational institute. My job profile was BDM were my work was to handle the institute and to market about our institute. Work culture was too good as everyone were very helpfull and enthusiastic.

Not a good place to work

I am a current employee of career launcher and it's not a good organization to work for. Management doesn't treat staFf like humans. Workload is too much. One person is given work of 2 people. Most of the centers have shortage of employees as attrition rate is high.

Pros

Decent salary.

Cons

Unrealistic sales targets, bad crowd of students, long working hours, no incentive for hard work, delayed salaries, no job security.

productive

everything was so so salary was never on time, lack of management as u know top level management was not working well.everything was so so.but i was satisfied

Pros

free lunches

Jobs at Career Launcher

See more jobs

Great Learning experience and fun place to be

My stint at Career Launcher was one of the most rewarding experiences not in terms of compensation but in terms of learning and growth. It was a great experience both at professional and personal level and I met a small but highly energized team. I have always cherished my tenure with career Launcher.

Pros

Lot of trust and learning

Cons

Compensation can be better

Productive and positive workplace

My first job and I learnt a lot. I worked as a business development executive in a education firm for 3 years. I really enjoy challenges, attaining goals given to me.

Pros

good raise in salary

Cons

healthcare

it has been good xperiance till now

it has been the learning experiance .have learned lot of things in the period of six months..hav recruited only in banking sectors like hbl,axis securities,kotak mahendra bank,ing vyasa bank etc.. looking forward for good opportunity n good salary as well...

Work profile and management

The environment is energy driven with lot of enthusiasm being passed on to employees rather than pressure which automatically brings much more business through motivated team and other support staff. The company only lacks in vision as far as business strategies are concerned and very conservative in terms of investing into a new venture which is the core to start any business.

Pros

good work environment

Cons

salary increments are occassional

CL a good experience

CL was a good experience to work with.The co-workers were good

Good Learning Time

I have learned many things in this company as i've started my career with this. I would like to further utilize & upgrade my skills for the benefits of my employer.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

Less Payments

Career Launcher India Ltd deal with very young and very good team member and alot of learning is there

a typical day at work start at Morning 8am to 8pm what I learned here all sales and marketing skill management was very good your co-workers good the hardest part of the job Times NI Talent Hunt the most time at CL is enjoyableof the job

Pros

Free Lunch, break fast, tea and many more

Cons

Long working Hour but due to good environment never feel its long

Good company and nice experience. my co-workers are very good. A fun loving place.

Pros

you can do what you want to do

Cons

long hour

great work place

great work place and good experience.i have worked there as desk top support engineer the employes were good help full except boss.

Pros

ok

Is the best

Two Year exp at career launcher ranchi namkum Jhis the best location in my centre

Pros

free eating

Cons

long

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Launcher. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Career Launcher with