CAREER POINT

CAREER POINT Employee Reviews

India30 reviews

managementworkingjobpointworktimeemployeecareer

good

best institute for freshers not for senior facultys and management is not supportive for faculty .but very best meterial for jee students .meterial wise standerd mcqs are there.

Best company for work

Management is best in education industryAs a employee,I was satisfied, unfortunately I have lost my job due to my personal problems,If I offered another chance than I will join career point and work hard with determination

CAREER POINT insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Enthusiastic and Learning place

I worked with Proseed Business School the unit of Career Point and I enjoyed working there with my colleagues , deans and bosses. Still connected to them all.

worst company to be within

No job security ,no salary on time , not professional behaviour, They lie about security deposit they never refjnd it even if you resign properly.So not recommended

Pros

Cons

No peace of mind

Stressful and irritating

First o ll being a renowned Institute in India they must take care of their employees. Their payment is average but have payment issues, very less chances of growth.

Cons

Payment isues

very good

very nice and good but communication problem,lack of faithfulness and high order of complexity in the total management team as well as the core rank producing team

Overall good

It depends upon the class of students you get, and more about the culture at which your centre is allocated. Mine was in Srinagar. It was a good experience for me. Students are friendly there and management was also helpful

Good environment for work, I felt as they follow "a happy teacher is the best teacher"

It was a great time working with the carrier point team. From top to the end, every one in the organization is very supportive. I would definitely consider to be a part of the organization in the future.

The organisation has stepped down from no.one.

Overall Good. There are too many champjas of Management. Which is bad for the organisation growth. I LEFT OF MY Own.l was not happy with the place. I was not comfortable with the city.

Very nice work culture, Management and their policies are organized, one could learn and employee also have job security.

Good environment Good increments with proper increment cycle. Politics free environment Career point is a premier institution and a leading brand so they maintain brand value

Good place for work

Good culture but not best, job security is main problem. Management is best but managers are not giving their 100/:.job Security is major problem, working culture is good,No salary issues and very good culture, every body is helpful but team work is not appropriate. This is Major problem. Management is very helpful for employees but many of them are not giving 100/:

Managed Education System

Reason to work with the Career point is that i really impressed with the managed education system for the students, faculty and the operation management . its having a brand value for IIT JEE / NEET exam Coaching .

Increment not on timr

Working culture is very nice. Salary on time and employees are satisfied. Working atmosphere is not so good. Else every thing is very good and management is also good.

Not good experience

I was there for training and that time period was so stressful and depressing. The management over there is not so good. People were not so helpful with trainee.

Not very good

The management is not good at all, there is no job security and no professionalism at all. I expected a good environment since I had heard quite a lot about this institution but I did not find it good at all. There are deceitful.

Career point consultancy and coaching

This firm provide related to education like courses,colleges and coaching.so my view in this firm good for education sectors.i am a consultant for the our customer and teacher for students(9,10). I am very glad for provide education and so happy for the pushup the students to the next step.

Nightmarish

One of the worst experience working in fanchise affiliated centre of bhubaneswar. Severe salary problem. If any employee tries to raise voice, they terminate his/ her service. Salary late payment as well as non payment issue is faced by each staff there and so all staffs left the branch .

Cons

Salary issues

We shape the dream of every aspirants into reality. Result oriented teaching and environment. Small batches and focused on each n every student. Thanks

Pros

Feee everything lodging flooding

Very supportive management and best people to work with.

I enjoyed working there. I learnt a lot from my colleagues and my seniors.Got exposure to various aspect of HR- recruiting, training, payroll, MIS and so on.

The center was newly started in Ahmadabad and not efficiently managed.

Not teachers only, but management has also key role in educational institute, that i learnt. Career point "kota" is excellent but its Ahmadabad center was poorly managed. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching mathematics.

Pros

teaching with good materials freely.

Productive and supportive place to work

I learned here what is education field and how we can utilize our skills in various sector. I handle various responsibilities during my job. I improve my skills to make relationship with clients. I also learned to generate business with profit, and it was the hardest part of my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CAREER POINT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CAREER POINT with

• CAREER POINT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?