CAREER POINT

CAREER POINT Employee Reviews

best institute for freshers not for senior facultys and management is not supportive for faculty .but very best meterial for jee students .meterial wise standerd mcqs are there.
Cons
very nice and good but communication problem,lack of faithfulness and high order of complexity in the total management team as well as the core rank producing team
It depends upon the class of students you get, and more about the culture at which your centre is allocated. Mine was in Srinagar. It was a good experience for me. Students are friendly there and management was also helpful
It was a great time working with the carrier point team. From top to the end, every one in the organization is very supportive. I would definitely consider to be a part of the organization in the future.
Overall Good. There are too many champjas of Management. Which is bad for the organisation growth. I LEFT OF MY Own.l was not happy with the place. I was not comfortable with the city.
Good environment Good increments with proper increment cycle. Politics free environment Career point is a premier institution and a leading brand so they maintain brand value
Good culture but not best, job security is main problem. Management is best but managers are not giving their 100/:.job Security is major problem, working culture is good,No salary issues and very good culture, every body is helpful but team work is not appropriate. This is Major problem. Management is very helpful for employees but many of them are not giving 100/:
Working culture is very nice. Salary on time and employees are satisfied. Working atmosphere is not so good. Else every thing is very good and management is also good.
I was there for training and that time period was so stressful and depressing. The management over there is not so good. People were not so helpful with trainee.
The management is not good at all, there is no job security and no professionalism at all. I expected a good environment since I had heard quite a lot about this institution but I did not find it good at all. There are deceitful.
This firm provide related to education like courses,colleges and coaching.so my view in this firm good for education sectors.i am a consultant for the our customer and teacher for students(9,10). I am very glad for provide education and so happy for the pushup the students to the next step.
One of the worst experience working in fanchise affiliated centre of bhubaneswar. Severe salary problem. If any employee tries to raise voice, they terminate his/ her service. Salary late payment as well as non payment issue is faced by each staff there and so all staffs left the branch .
Cons
Salary issues
We shape the dream of every aspirants into reality. Result oriented teaching and environment. Small batches and focused on each n every student. Thanks
Pros
Feee everything lodging flooding
I enjoyed working there. I learnt a lot from my colleagues and my seniors.Got exposure to various aspect of HR- recruiting, training, payroll, MIS and so on.
Not teachers only, but management has also key role in educational institute, that i learnt. Career point "kota" is excellent but its Ahmadabad center was poorly managed. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching mathematics.
Pros
teaching with good materials freely.
I learned here what is education field and how we can utilize our skills in various sector. I handle various responsibilities during my job. I improve my skills to make relationship with clients. I also learned to generate business with profit, and it was the hardest part of my job.
It is a good place to work as the work culture is good but there is limited scope of financial and academic growth. Management is good but not professional enough.
worked with the institute for around 12 hrs per day.It was fun and productive,a learning experience.I have worked under sheer stress and have shown my performance
Pros
long breaks during working hours
Cons
Very good working culture, Senior is very cooperative & systemetic. Learned more about conducting seminars & presentation. Not follow proper herarcy. Co workers are dedicated & cooperative. Tellecalling Awarded as a Best Assistant Manager India 2014
Pros
secure
Cons
long hour
Career Point is a good Company but in coaching industry i'm not satisfied with this. My work experience with Career Point Ltd. is good. It give my a batter platform for improve my knowledge and skills. But am not satisfied with his Management. Its Management has working like a Government Job. Also, i have do long struggle for improve my salary.
Pros
Its working time is morning 10 am to evening 8 pm.
Cons
This is not suitable for any employer.
1. Good working conditions 2. Lesser employee benefits 3. No leave policy