Career Services

Career Services Employee Reviews

Great place to work, unfortunately company owners have passed away and company closed. Many opportunities to expand educational goals and frequent interaction with public
The work is monotonous but the people are great and definitely make up for the sometimes boring pace of the job. Great hours, room for advancement, great people.
It was a fun work environment and it helped me make new friends. I also learned how to critique my own resume and how to prepare and relax for an interview.
Career services is a great place to work. Great work with great people. they have 2 shifts which is good if you need to do something for a week during the day or vise versa.
coordinating the personnel to do specific duties and working together as a team, it is a fast paced job that involves a lot of trouble shooting when something goes wrong on the line. I enjoy working with my crew, I have trained each person on every job so that we can produce top quality product and get the work done on time. writing down any documentation on the job helps to identify problem areas and i use that to help with the next order, it also helps when we come up with some new ideas that help speed up our production.
Pros
great company to work for
Just supervising the children, cleaning around the house and preparing meals. occasionally helping with summer work.
Pros
experience
Cons
Nothimh
This was actually a hiring company, I worked at Proctor and Gamble for 4 weeks through this company. This contract was to make the displays for "Bounce". I learned great teamwork skills here. Management was good, we basically managed ourselves just had a supervisor to make sure there was no slacking. My co-workers were nice, my direct teammate though was great, we worked awesome together and got our quota every night once we got into a rhythm. The hardest part of the job was, well nothing actually, it was pretty easy and it was fun. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to listen to music and get into the groove of work.
worked on a assembly line with swifter, i learned how to work as a team, management was good but could have been better, loved my co-workers we were like family, hardest part of my job would have been shift change,most enjoyable part of my job was going to work knowing i love the environment i was in.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
shift change.
I learned about how to organize my work. I enjoyed helping my student peers become more confident with their resume and being able to go to a employer knowing that they where able to tell about their story on paper about their work experience.
Pros
i enjoyed management and the student peers i worked with.
Cons
i wanted to stay but my contract ended
  1. Employee Reviews