Career Technology

Career Technology Employee Reviews

your work finished should not only for quantity but also quality.

very challenging because the quota changes everytime. it increases from the previous post and being an Operator we need to move fast to reach the quota.

Company tour

-Hard working, -with self discipline, -kind, -willing to work in overtime and holidays... -willing to join in different kinds of activities in the company

Pros

Free meal

Cons

10hrs

Productive and fun working place

Nice working place... The salary is quite not good enough but its given on time... Taiwanese people are very friendly to us foreign workers... The management give us enough day off.. A very productive one..

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Great Place to Push creative Problem Resolution but...

Administration (Leadership) was not as supportive as necessary to benefit the school's culture. The Administration did allow me a lot of freedom to resolve problems and work creatively to manage programs to benefit the school and the students. This allowed me to have much success. The inability of the leadership to support me in other ways became a negative and I lost trust and respect for them.

Pros

Let the creative juices flow!

Cons

Discipline and constructive criticism necessary are lacking.

Excellent Program for High School students

The most enjoyable part of the job was showing my students that there is much more to life after high school. I learn about how my students like to learn and I try to incorporate their needs into the curriculum.

Productive and fun work place at taiwan

I learned from my past company job is sometimes exciting sometimes its hard because of more overtym and need to achieve the output of each every one of us but the most enjoyable part is if we have programs because there are more foods,games,dancing,singings etc.

Pros

Free Boardings

Cons

12 hours

Great place

Positive work environment, amazing upper management. They absolutely care about their staff & clients.

Outdated company that needs better management and competent employees

Gets to work at 8:10 am because employees have to clock in before 8:20 or else pay gets deducted, then it's two hours of work and a ten minute break, one can not take his/her own break unless it's break time or you will receive a warning. During my time here, learned about sales development, internal communication skills with other departments, providing and negotiating quotes, shipment management, time management, and oracle management system. Management is outdated and ran by 8 of the biggest shareholders, inefficient decision making due to there are 8 voices that needs to come to an unified decision. Supervisor had no experience with management and focuses mainly on self interests rather than trying to manage the team and help personal growth among employees. Hardest part about the job is the lack of efficiency between internal departments, always having to confirm and wait for approvals as well as having to make sure the information being passed internally is the same.

Pros

cheap lunches, light work load

Cons

short breaks, little benefits, outdated management styles

Very Life Changing Experience

I never found myself so able to get along with others the way I did working in Career Technology (Red Ram Inn). The management was great no one had an bad attitude and the loved their employees. My co-workers were loving and good team players. The hardest part of the job was dealing with people who had very bad attitudes overall. The most enjoyable parts were getting to meet new people and see new faces.

Pros

T

fun workplace with food and a good atmosphere

I had a good time there gained skills and made money .Overall its was good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Career Technology