Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd

Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews for Associate Consultant

Learning and develop

Good place to learn lot about recruitment as fresher. They will provide keen knowledge about new technology and international clients to interact. Very good place to upgrade ourselves.

Learning Experience

Careernet is a good workplace for a career starter. Can learn the best in us of communication,patience and ideas Can helpout those who are in need of job with their profile suitability

Careernet is a good company.

Careernet is a better company for freshers. The working culture and policies of the organisation are really good. Mentors are very kind and can learn many new things.

looking for opportunity

Looking for an environment in an established organization which is innovative, challenging, motivating and provide an opportunity to adopt service and appropriate working environment to nurture and improve my skills. I am a self motivated, sincere and an organized person ready to carry any responsibility with positive attendance, which enhances the growth of the organization.

Place where we can develop and learn

Good Environment to start up your career!!! Place where you can develop the communication skills, technical skills etc

Management is very good

Management is very good. They provide food & cab benefits. If we perform well, they give a good hike. Work culture is not that great.

Pros

Good Management

Cons

Money deduction is more

Productive and fun work place

it is good to work here. The management is very friendly and you get to learn a lot of things.

team effort with friendly competition

Careernet was my first job. My first offer when i did, it was unforgettable moment that to my candidate got offered in Microsoft.Every one congrats me with claps and hugs and encouraging mail from manger with lots of smile and good comment from friend followed with that mail...And high billing to the company too and most important thing created strong relation with client and created a bench mark....

Pros

one day business trip to resorts, clubs, social service, decorations in time of festivals, games, houses

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Careernet Technologies Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2