Careers360

Careers360 Employee Reviews

2.9
Work-Life Balance

The work culture is good and competitive. Supportive colleagues. I grew with the company. Learnt about writing for digital media and the print at the same time. Also worked for their youtube channel for two months. Overall I am enjoying and still learning in this organisation.

Too much politics

Most of the upper management members don't want to do any work. Playing politics is their favorite work No Process following, HR is the puppet of managers. No learning.

Actually, Job is stressful. You have to guide the students preparing for Jee Mains and Advanced. What is benefits for them and how to prepare smartly

Job is stressful . You have to guide the students preparing for the Jee Mains and Advanced. How to prepare smartly and which subject is High scoring. Basically, like a mentor . Lot's of time wasted. You are not paid according to your job profile. Some students asked , what will be my rank if I've secured ___msrks. Actually, I don't like theses kind of job . My aim is to become a mathematics faculty but

Productivity

I worked for 6 months there, We need to collect the data and fill in website. I worked hard and gave 100% best in that company. All the co-workers in that company are friendly and helpful.

Not Productive but a learning experience

- No priority between tasks - No Roadmaps followed - Employees close to Managers are always preferred for a new project. - Learning experience if a fresher

Negative, worst work place

Negative, extreme corporate politics, Seniors members of the company sucks especially CSO, very dirty corporate politics, negative environment, not open for new ideas, not innovative

It was a good experience working at Careers360.

It was quite very good company to work, but the salary was comparitively less for a living. Thus , i had to leave the job otherwise the manager nd working staff were very helpful and coordinating.

A Startup with Enthusiasm as its DNA

I have worked for more than 2 years for Careers360 and this company and my manager has given me so much to learn, grab and a positive attitude towards myself, my job and my career. A typical day started with getting reports of the previous day and then analyzing the results. I learned to make a network, managing more than 200 virtual interns, managing data, managing leads for the products, working on the quality of the platform and designing SMS, AD campaigns, models for new Interns/experts/counselors/teachers. Work culture is a bit different from the MNC's working in India as more of focus is given on learning each aspect of the company because an employee has to be tried in various departments to see his best. The hardest part of the job is when there is a wave of traffic and queries on the platform and we have limited numbers or resources to answer those queries. Most enjoyable part of the work is "reports" when we see how did our previous day go.

Pros

Appreciation, Salary on time, easy to reach the top of the Hierarchy.

Cons

Not Much.

Free, Fun culture

Its a growing company and a famous education hub. Mostly in Career Counselling. Learning is there, Chances to grow depends on how well you are gelled up with the management. Work becomes Stagnant.

Pros

Employee satisfaction

Cons

Work is Stagnant and a bit politics

Jobs at Careers360