Carmatec IT Solutions Pvt Ltd

Carmatec IT Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

I have joined before a month only, but still i have a few suggestions, after i joined so many people are leaving, so many good people. if the management will be good it can again come to the top
They have to pay pending salary for their ex-employees , and they dont pay salary for the current employees , its just a scam they are doing , Think before you join the company, and they give fake reviews on all portals which are not
Projects that come in are technically quite good with a lot of scope for learning. Not good ethics towards workforce. Salary payments due for many months without settlement.
Pros
Project Quality is good
Cons
Improper salary payments
Initial days I worked. It was great company but with limited opportunity. Based on some high authority input some decision are made. So currently the company is in a bad shape. But for freshers its a very good company to start their carrear.
learnt cakephp2,cakephp 3 management is good helping and fun working with co employees rare cases work pressure mostly management will assign proper time for particular task.most enjoyable team outings.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
at a time more than 2 projects
The experience we will get from this company is good. We will get all the access to the server. So we will get more exposure.
It is a good organization. There were lot of opportunities to learn and liberty to work.
Pros
free snacks
Work Load is average and colleagues are very cooperative. Too Good
Pros
8 hour shift
Cons
1 day week off
There is no pressure in this company to work...All are very help full and always good for freshers. They can easily learn things easily..