Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
View all Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd reviews

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd Employee Review

Good professional platform to be work

i have been working from 2019 and also CARS 24 is good to work in terms a job , but the potential and performance always will be monitor . Covid vaccination is still pending but very effective support from the management

Pros

perfomance will be appreciated

Cons

work pressure, target oriented job

Same role

Bad management

Hirer people and after few moths on the name of cost-cutting they will fire people. No people management and productivity. Upper management worst than everything.
Same location

Good for Freshers

Overall about Cars 24 the company is breeding ground for Freshers.Can Learn new and Challenging things with people from Different Culture.Communication skills can be vastly Improved here.

Not that company where you can see future

I have learned alot from the company and the process is too leanghty but i learned from the different sources in the company and no such support from management, managment is poor and for that reason now company is in loss and cutting out people. You can not think for longer future over here.

Pros

Supportive colleagues, learned team management, learned B2B process which helped me in my personal growth in terms of contacts.

Cons

Management is so pathetic that its making losses and due to which employees have to suffer .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with

• Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
  • Good professional platform to be work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?