Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
View all Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd reviews

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd Employee Review

Nice place

Nice place to be and work in a competitive environment/ Freedomof work and daily challenges for an aggressive and dynamic individual. The job security in the company is not so fair and dependable.

Not that company where you can see future

I have learned alot from the company and the process is too leanghty but i learned from the different sources in the company and no such support from management, managment is poor and for that reason now company is in loss and cutting out people. You can not think for longer future over here.

Pros

Supportive colleagues, learned team management, learned B2B process which helped me in my personal growth in terms of contacts.

Cons

Management is so pathetic that its making losses and due to which employees have to suffer .

Excellent platform

Excellent experience good platform anyone can join in cars24 if you want to build your carrier in good platform and as well as with good salary & Incentives and work hard and you will reach your goals in your life

Nepotism

There is no place to work because people just used after that don't no ho are you and Eleegle works happening here money minded people our manager and

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with