Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
View all Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd reviews

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd Employee Review

Not that company where you can see future

I have learned alot from the company and the process is too leanghty but i learned from the different sources in the company and no such support from management, managment is poor and for that reason now company is in loss and cutting out people. You can not think for longer future over here.

Pros

Supportive colleagues, learned team management, learned B2B process which helped me in my personal growth in terms of contacts.

Cons

Management is so pathetic that its making losses and due to which employees have to suffer .

Same location

Fun place with multi cultured people

-work culture is very professional and specialy for female it is very good place to work, -HR is taking care of every employees views and their concerns. -Managers behaves very professionaly with their employees,

Overall the Management is worst in decision making and process making

The management is filled with non automobile background and they don't know the basic of automobile which creates problem on ground level also they have they dont have any respect for talents they have a favoritism structure in there organization. Overall My exp in Cars24 is very bad but due to some Reason I had to be stucked in this job.

Very nice company

Frankly enviroment evry work done easly all procces is very easy frankly staff insentive is very good salry is also good and it's very big company .....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with

• Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
  • Not that company where you can see future