Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi6 reviews

operation

management is not good not help full.job not given as per skill. they dont care about the employees. not address the issues even not Liston any kind of problem

Cars24 is a big industry in sales &I have a good experience from cars24

Cars24 is a great indastry in used cars sales Very saportiv and risponsble atitude this company and reputed job that wah suparv I want to wark with cars 24 again&again ofter riliving this company

Pros

Not diside to tack a lunch break if u want then u can

Cons

Min 1 hour

Company pay salary at a time .

Company working profile is sale and purchase used car. CARS24 provide our customers gud facilities. Like a sale and purchase car a single visit,hussle free RC transfer, free cars inspections and important part is company provied our customers loan very easily and fast service.

I don't want to disclose anything about the company.

I don't want to disclose anything about the company. For 8 months i was there and i learnt alot there. That is the start company in Delhi NCR in my career. And always i respect that Job.

A lot to learn

Ownership and self initiation is what you learn in Cars24.Great place to learn and work with great leaders. Best startup to work for. In context to work culture and learning I will rate it 6 out of 5

Pros

A lot to learn

Cons

Long Hours

Work with Fun

Company atmosphere was very good, I enjoyed the work that time, company growing in the market. Top management was very good but some people wanted to unplug energetic growth.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with