Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

India29 reviews

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Support from manager

Good professional platform to be work

i have been working from 2019 and also CARS 24 is good to work in terms a job , but the potential and performance always will be monitor . Covid vaccination is still pending but very effective support from the management

Pros

perfomance will be appreciated

Cons

work pressure, target oriented job

Not that company where you can see future

I have learned alot from the company and the process is too leanghty but i learned from the different sources in the company and no such support from management, managment is poor and for that reason now company is in loss and cutting out people. You can not think for longer future over here.

Pros

Supportive colleagues, learned team management, learned B2B process which helped me in my personal growth in terms of contacts.

Cons

Management is so pathetic that its making losses and due to which employees have to suffer .

Excellent platform

Excellent experience good platform anyone can join in cars24 if you want to build your carrier in good platform and as well as with good salary & Incentives and work hard and you will reach your goals in your life

Nepotism

There is no place to work because people just used after that don't no ho are you and Eleegle works happening here money minded people our manager and

2 years working with makepositive, I really appreciate the quality of work provided my makepositive.I have learned a lot while working on different project with super cool skill set. I would recommend it’s a nice place to learn and grow.Handsome salary structure with a lot of benefits when comes to tax benefits.Flexible work schedule with a good work life balance.Fun loving work environment.

Management is very poor

This compny is great but managements are very very poor so I am full unsatisfy in this compny and managers is very poor very poor and my advice in this compny need change the managers.

Pros

Not good

Cons

Salary credit on time but management not good they always deduct your salary & dont behave professionaliy

Management not good dont give the proper solution of any problem.They deduct the salary without any reason & use the abusing lamguage with their employees.

Pros

nothing

Cars24 is a big industry in sales &I have a good experience from cars24

Cars24 is a great indastry in used cars sales Very saportiv and risponsble atitude this company and reputed job that wah suparv I want to wark with cars 24 again&again ofter riliving this company

Pros

Not diside to tack a lunch break if u want then u can

Cons

Min 1 hour

Fast Paced Goal oriented

Good was a nice place to work as a company its still growing and opportunity is emence to work and get learning suport from manager was good its important to have.

Overall Good Experience

There is a lot of learning at cars24. Being a startup work load is always high but that moyivated me always. There is flat sitting and no cabin policy so you may sit beside your CEO for work

Document handling

Good performance in this job . Job timing 10am to 7pm . Working hours 9. Totally staff in support in our per executive. And daily work in account , Document , cash deposit staff in or out etc.

Workplace culture

The company was good. We actually worked as a team towards a common goal. We grew good and strong but somewhere the management lost track of it's employees. The work environment became toxic and it felt like the management has gone to the goons.

Pros

Get to learn new things

Cons

People Management sucks big time

Good for Freshers

Overall about Cars 24 the company is breeding ground for Freshers.Can Learn new and Challenging things with people from Different Culture.Communication skills can be vastly Improved here.

Company pay salary at a time .

Company working profile is sale and purchase used car. CARS24 provide our customers gud facilities. Like a sale and purchase car a single visit,hussle free RC transfer, free cars inspections and important part is company provied our customers loan very easily and fast service.

Nice place

Nice place to be and work in a competitive environment/ Freedomof work and daily challenges for an aggressive and dynamic individual. The job security in the company is not so fair and dependable.

Good Work Place

I worked their for 3 years with cars 24 , completely Professional and Transparent. Hierarchy , Professionalism , Work Environment Over all i can say its a Good Place.

Its good

It's good. Work environment is good. Ownership is there. Managers are friendly and easy to access. The company will train you properly. Helping work environment.

Good for customer

Company model is too good foe customer not for empolyees , they exit the lots of employees with out any reson , they given reson company in loss and we know that rime invest in world cup..my siatee

operation

management is not good not help full.job not given as per skill. they dont care about the employees. not address the issues even not Liston any kind of problem

I don't want to disclose anything about the company.

I don't want to disclose anything about the company. For 8 months i was there and i learnt alot there. That is the start company in Delhi NCR in my career. And always i respect that Job.

About cars24

Find out any problems in the passagers cars. Making a vehical health report in varries Technical parameters. Checking vehical at Static and Dynamic conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with