Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd Culture reviews

Clear

Good professional platform to be work

i have been working from 2019 and also CARS 24 is good to work in terms a job , but the potential and performance always will be monitor . Covid vaccination is still pending but very effective support from the management

Pros

perfomance will be appreciated

Cons

work pressure, target oriented job

Good for Freshers

Overall about Cars 24 the company is breeding ground for Freshers.Can Learn new and Challenging things with people from Different Culture.Communication skills can be vastly Improved here.

Nice place

Nice place to be and work in a competitive environment/ Freedomof work and daily challenges for an aggressive and dynamic individual. The job security in the company is not so fair and dependable.

Fun place with multi cultured people

-work culture is very professional and specialy for female it is very good place to work, -HR is taking care of every employees views and their concerns. -Managers behaves very professionaly with their employees,

Productive and good learning environment

Good team to lead with and more contacts on customers with a great management .. great working with them ..manageable work space which gives work life balance totally.

Good company to learn and grow

Great learning through out the joining but unfortunately unable to relocate in current situation due to personal problems. It's been a pleasure to be a part of the team where I got great mentor ship and leadership from all the leaders for putting in by best efforts. Watching the incessant dedication in executing the activities and strategies by all the finance personnel was self-motivating in itself. I have learnt and improved upon a lot of professional skills as well as personal qualities which result into making me high on my emotional quotient and it goes without saying that it's all been because of the whole Cars24 family.

Pros

Great learning

A lot to learn

Ownership and self initiation is what you learn in Cars24.Great place to learn and work with great leaders. Best startup to work for. In context to work culture and learning I will rate it 6 out of 5

Pros

A lot to learn

Cons

Long Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with

• Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?