Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.0Job Security & Advancement

Fast Paced Goal oriented

Good was a nice place to work as a company its still growing and opportunity is emence to work and get learning suport from manager was good its important to have.

2 years working with makepositive, I really appreciate the quality of work provided my makepositive.I have learned a lot while working on different project with super cool skill set. I would recommend it’s a nice place to learn and grow.Handsome salary structure with a lot of benefits when comes to tax benefits.Flexible work schedule with a good work life balance.Fun loving work environment.

Good for Freshers

Overall about Cars 24 the company is breeding ground for Freshers.Can Learn new and Challenging things with people from Different Culture.Communication skills can be vastly Improved here.

Nice place

Nice place to be and work in a competitive environment/ Freedomof work and daily challenges for an aggressive and dynamic individual. The job security in the company is not so fair and dependable.

Good Work Place

I worked their for 3 years with cars 24 , completely Professional and Transparent. Hierarchy , Professionalism , Work Environment Over all i can say its a Good Place.

Good for customer

Company model is too good foe customer not for empolyees , they exit the lots of employees with out any reson , they given reson company in loss and we know that rime invest in world cup..my siatee

I don't want to disclose anything about the company.

I don't want to disclose anything about the company. For 8 months i was there and i learnt alot there. That is the start company in Delhi NCR in my career. And always i respect that Job.

Very good

This concirn very good and good salary offered.so I am very happy this job.This company is a one of the first auto company in India.Today this company is a fasted growup company so job security is good

Productive and good learning environment

Good team to lead with and more contacts on customers with a great management .. great working with them ..manageable work space which gives work life balance totally.

Best Automotive Company Ever Worked with

I've Been working with this Company Since Day 1 and i never felt that i'm working with a startup one. All management are good. They listen to employee suggestions and work upon them.

A lot to learn

Ownership and self initiation is what you learn in Cars24.Great place to learn and work with great leaders. Best startup to work for. In context to work culture and learning I will rate it 6 out of 5

Pros

A lot to learn

Cons

Long Hours

Work with Fun

Company atmosphere was very good, I enjoyed the work that time, company growing in the market. Top management was very good but some people wanted to unplug energetic growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with

• Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?