Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

India40 reviews

Clear
2.9Job Security & Advancement

goodcompanyemployeemanagementworkjobplacemanager

If you want to learn something about used car then only u can join because there is no job security.

This is startup company it might be they will give u good salary package but don’t expect job security. Poor management ,there is no work life balance.

Pros

Only you will get salary on time

Cons

Work culture and management is worst

Good

Cars24 company is Excellent and supportive company. There is happy environment. Most supportive employee for this company. There is no issues for the Employee. Freedom is there.

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

I value the experience and training i have received at cars24.

I have a wonderful opportunity to work at cars24. I really learn and enjoyed my time here. I am confident that the skills I learned from this company

Pros

Extra pay

Cons

Festival occasion never leaves

3rd class company, no respect of employees, work pressure full, no timings of meeting no time for personal life, no Help from HR team, they all has a collaboration with the 3rd class management, the only plus point is salary on time.

Over all average

Over all average Totally field work include key account manager job roleIndividual job Role No Job SecurityWithout any further notice company terminate

Not that company where you can see future

I have learned alot from the company and the process is too leanghty but i learned from the different sources in the company and no such support from management, managment is poor and for that reason now company is in loss and cutting out people. You can not think for longer future over here.

Pros

Supportive colleagues, learned team management, learned B2B process which helped me in my personal growth in terms of contacts.

Cons

Management is so pathetic that its making losses and due to which employees have to suffer .

2 years working with makepositive, I really appreciate the quality of work provided my makepositive.I have learned a lot while working on different project with super cool skill set. I would recommend it’s a nice place to learn and grow.Handsome salary structure with a lot of benefits when comes to tax benefits.Flexible work schedule with a good work life balance.Fun loving work environment.

Fast Paced Goal oriented

Good was a nice place to work as a company its still growing and opportunity is emence to work and get learning suport from manager was good its important to have.

Good for Freshers

Overall about Cars 24 the company is breeding ground for Freshers.Can Learn new and Challenging things with people from Different Culture.Communication skills can be vastly Improved here.

Nice place

Nice place to be and work in a competitive environment/ Freedomof work and daily challenges for an aggressive and dynamic individual. The job security in the company is not so fair and dependable.

Good Work Place

I worked their for 3 years with cars 24 , completely Professional and Transparent. Hierarchy , Professionalism , Work Environment Over all i can say its a Good Place.

I don't want to disclose anything about the company.

I don't want to disclose anything about the company. For 8 months i was there and i learnt alot there. That is the start company in Delhi NCR in my career. And always i respect that Job.

Very good

This concirn very good and good salary offered.so I am very happy this job.This company is a one of the first auto company in India.Today this company is a fasted growup company so job security is good

Productive and good learning environment

Good team to lead with and more contacts on customers with a great management .. great working with them ..manageable work space which gives work life balance totally.

Best Automotive Company Ever Worked with

I've Been working with this Company Since Day 1 and i never felt that i'm working with a startup one. All management are good. They listen to employee suggestions and work upon them.

A lot to learn

Ownership and self initiation is what you learn in Cars24.Great place to learn and work with great leaders. Best startup to work for. In context to work culture and learning I will rate it 6 out of 5

Pros

A lot to learn

Cons

Long Hours

Work with Fun

Company atmosphere was very good, I enjoyed the work that time, company growing in the market. Top management was very good but some people wanted to unplug energetic growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with