Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good professional platform to be work

i have been working from 2019 and also CARS 24 is good to work in terms a job , but the potential and performance always will be monitor . Covid vaccination is still pending but very effective support from the management

Pros

perfomance will be appreciated

Cons

work pressure, target oriented job

Management is very poor

This compny is great but managements are very very poor so I am full unsatisfy in this compny and managers is very poor very poor and my advice in this compny need change the managers.

Pros

Not good

Cons

Salary credit on time but management not good they always deduct your salary & dont behave professionaliy

Management not good dont give the proper solution of any problem.They deduct the salary without any reason & use the abusing lamguage with their employees.

Pros

nothing

Overall Good Experience

There is a lot of learning at cars24. Being a startup work load is always high but that moyivated me always. There is flat sitting and no cabin policy so you may sit beside your CEO for work

Document handling

Good performance in this job . Job timing 10am to 7pm . Working hours 9. Totally staff in support in our per executive. And daily work in account , Document , cash deposit staff in or out etc.

Workplace culture

The company was good. We actually worked as a team towards a common goal. We grew good and strong but somewhere the management lost track of it's employees. The work environment became toxic and it felt like the management has gone to the goons.

Pros

Get to learn new things

Cons

People Management sucks big time

Good Work Place

I worked their for 3 years with cars 24 , completely Professional and Transparent. Hierarchy , Professionalism , Work Environment Over all i can say its a Good Place.

operation

management is not good not help full.job not given as per skill. they dont care about the employees. not address the issues even not Liston any kind of problem

Fun place with multi cultured people

-work culture is very professional and specialy for female it is very good place to work, -HR is taking care of every employees views and their concerns. -Managers behaves very professionaly with their employees,

Bad management

Hirer people and after few moths on the name of cost-cutting they will fire people. No people management and productivity. Upper management worst than everything.

Productive and good learning environment

Good team to lead with and more contacts on customers with a great management .. great working with them ..manageable work space which gives work life balance totally.

Best Automotive Company Ever Worked with

I've Been working with this Company Since Day 1 and i never felt that i'm working with a startup one. All management are good. They listen to employee suggestions and work upon them.

Work with Fun

Company atmosphere was very good, I enjoyed the work that time, company growing in the market. Top management was very good but some people wanted to unplug energetic growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with

• Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?