Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd

India40 reviews

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

goodcompanyemployeemanagementworkjobplacemanager

If you want to learn something about used car then only u can join because there is no job security.

This is startup company it might be they will give u good salary package but don’t expect job security. Poor management ,there is no work life balance.

Pros

Only you will get salary on time

Cons

Work culture and management is worst

Good

Cars24 company is Excellent and supportive company. There is happy environment. Most supportive employee for this company. There is no issues for the Employee. Freedom is there.

Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Excellent platform

Excellent experience good platform anyone can join in cars24 if you want to build your carrier in good platform and as well as with good salary & Incentives and work hard and you will reach your goals in your life

Nepotism

There is no place to work because people just used after that don't no ho are you and Eleegle works happening here money minded people our manager and

2 years working with makepositive, I really appreciate the quality of work provided my makepositive.I have learned a lot while working on different project with super cool skill set. I would recommend it’s a nice place to learn and grow.Handsome salary structure with a lot of benefits when comes to tax benefits.Flexible work schedule with a good work life balance.Fun loving work environment.

Management is very poor

This compny is great but managements are very very poor so I am full unsatisfy in this compny and managers is very poor very poor and my advice in this compny need change the managers.

Pros

Not good

Fast Paced Goal oriented

Good was a nice place to work as a company its still growing and opportunity is emence to work and get learning suport from manager was good its important to have.

Overall Good Experience

There is a lot of learning at cars24. Being a startup work load is always high but that moyivated me always. There is flat sitting and no cabin policy so you may sit beside your CEO for work

Nice place

Nice place to be and work in a competitive environment/ Freedomof work and daily challenges for an aggressive and dynamic individual. The job security in the company is not so fair and dependable.

Good for customer

Company model is too good foe customer not for empolyees , they exit the lots of employees with out any reson , they given reson company in loss and we know that rime invest in world cup..my siatee

I don't want to disclose anything about the company.

I don't want to disclose anything about the company. For 8 months i was there and i learnt alot there. That is the start company in Delhi NCR in my career. And always i respect that Job.

Very good

This concirn very good and good salary offered.so I am very happy this job.This company is a one of the first auto company in India.Today this company is a fasted growup company so job security is good

Productive and good learning environment

Good team to lead with and more contacts on customers with a great management .. great working with them ..manageable work space which gives work life balance totally.

Best Automotive Company Ever Worked with

I've Been working with this Company Since Day 1 and i never felt that i'm working with a startup one. All management are good. They listen to employee suggestions and work upon them.

A lot to learn

Ownership and self initiation is what you learn in Cars24.Great place to learn and work with great leaders. Best startup to work for. In context to work culture and learning I will rate it 6 out of 5

Pros

A lot to learn

Cons

Long Hours

Work with Fun

Company atmosphere was very good, I enjoyed the work that time, company growing in the market. Top management was very good but some people wanted to unplug energetic growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 Services Pvt Ltd with