Cars24

Cars24 Employee Reviews

Cars24 insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

in time maintain inbound and outbound activate

cars24 very good company channel was very hug company but communication part was very highly manner as systematic,also selling & buying activity through online service its good impact of company

Prodective and fun workplace

Cars24 is a good company, it will be 2 years working for me, everything is great,Salary also comes on time. And the manager is also right and also helps.

Productive and fun workplace

Enjoying the journey with this company. It's a big company - good work culture. Very competitive and huge work pressure. Hope Salary structure would be better in future. Overall I'm happy in this organization. Thanks..

Pros

Travel allowance

Operation

I have work in your organisation with 2 year but my salary not increase as of my work. my performance is good, i have give my best in all time So i am not satisfied for salary.

Productive , fun to work for a car lover

Working in a unicorn Automotive comoany has given immence exposure , onky thing cars 24 is missing is weekoff for employess , since i was handling a team size of 12 to 15 every 1 used to complain about weekoff , i wish Management shoud enforce a mandatory weel off for all employess , when it comes to work culture it is amazing , Top level and mid level employess are very professional in their approach and contomer centric The most enjoyalble part of the work is car lovels tend to see good cars every day . for most car enthusiast like me car is not just a car , it is a dream and emotion , i like to see smile on buyers face when they get their dream car and would be more happy when we would be the reson for that

Pros

work culture, Tech oriented automotive business

Cons

very long working hours for sales, No fixed weekoff

Amazing workplace and supporting team

Love to work with cars24, India's largest company of old cars industry, all process is very smooth like hiring, onboarding, salary, work management and polite attitude of a fellow worker

Overall good to work

Good management. supportive team, rapid growing firm, Good work culture, all team members are supportive and helping in each and every aspect of task, would recommend freshers as well as experienced ones.

Cars24 is a great startup to work for where the co-founders always take decisions taking into consideration - customer and employee centricity.

1. This organization has great potential and the entire team is aligned to work to achieve a common purpose. 2. I enjoy the work culture of the organization where you get complete autonomy to work upon the projects and take this ahead.3. It truly believes in meritocracy and long-term thinking and association. 4. I have learned a lot from the organization and my managers

overall good

good environment, but low salary package,leave issue, working hours, increment issueexpensesno festive offer like sweet, no bonus on holi diwali.

I don't remember any fun work.

I really like it.all staff is too good and very happy to gave me to golden opportunity to work with reported company a car's 24 i really appreciate to this management

Pros

I do not remember anything like that.

Cons

Short hour

Not a good company

No job security also hr department not supportable at the last time when lockdown on progress then say to leave the job and close my official email by hr.for this company I lost my another job.also at this time when I have need money then cars 24 remove me till the time don't give me any claimes whenever I joined cars 24 then say your claims will be come in same time.

Slow Growth

Management is soo good and very supportive.Salary is not bad and even so good.Managers are friendly and supportive.Growth is not as expected but work culture is soo good.

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Growth

Working with learning and upscale with co-ordination of best team and management

One of the fastest growingwing startup.C24 always recognise their best performars.its a platform to explore more about teambonding ,tech,data analysis.you get all tools and resources to upscale ur self.if u have zeal to grow this is the best working place.

Company experience

It is good as startup company . Salary credited time superb.friendly atmosphere at the store. But very much worried about job security . Company has very minimum medical insurance for employee . access to higher management very hard .quality of uniform very low .

work place and working experience is good

1.A transparent working system from top to bottom level 2.good kind of management system 3.a good place for freshers to learn different kinds of information through seniors as well as training programs

A monotonous work environment

1. Felt good to learn about the new process which was challenging and was able to grasp the process quickly. 2.Morning calls on a daily basis making the tasks more productive but at the same time demotivation for employees as feel not capable to perform as calls get very abruptive. 3. No Job Security and lack of tasks aligned to the goals set..

Best company

Nice cultur,e good support; I learned more here about automotive.i had a great opportunity in my life to work with all my colleagues. As there are very free minded and support to me.

Good

Cars24 company it's good company.but professional environment har jagah follow nhi hota h.and yha pr third party payroll mei work krke yha pr growth nhi h.

very very very wost company

very very very wost company and wost management in Chennai company needs there profite but the company no needs there hard working employees after working a year without information they has taking out. only the company needs there chetting person

Job is not safe

Company and Management is very bad job didn't safe and secure is here any time you says you have go no need for us without any notice and reason so please don't join this company.

Na

Great business model, but not very customer centric. So much more can be done. No job security. Culture is flat - not hierarchical. Having a good Work/life balance depends on the department youre in.

Common questions about Cars24

Answered by current and former employees at Cars24

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 with

• Cars24
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?