Cars24

Cars24 Employee Reviews

goodcompanyworktimesalaryworkingculturemanagement

Productive and fun place

Cars 24 is a place where you can learn lot of knowledgeable things. This company is more concern for both customer and employee. management is supportive .

Its a very challenging workplace

Its a very challenging workplace , long work hours can be expected, salary is on time , works should be finished on or before the time frame , so we should proactive

Pros

Salary can expect on time but job security is less

Cons

Long hour job can be expected

Cars24 insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Well reputed company but no job security.

It is a great place to work, though it is draining at times. Over all it is a great environment & the management is very friendly with their employees.

New path of life

It is different type of job, where you have to now about the vehicle and basic features of it and most important thing you must drive the car first, you should keep calm yourself because you have to face many customers in day.

Pros

Salary base

Cons

Life risc because of continuous traveling

The worst company I ever worked with.

Professionals are not working here. This company doesn't have proper planning the mangers and staff are not unfit for their designation. Don't spoil your career by joining Cars24.

A company with good culture and collaborative leaders

Cars24 believes in open door policy that helps the employees (support and field) to directly engage in a conversation with HODs and co-founders who are receptive of the suggestions and all ears if you give them honest and unbiased opinion and feedback.

Pros

Benefits and perks in terms of ESOPs, relaxing leave policy, relocation policy for new joiners helps a lot, The working culture is collaborative, HR department is helpful in terms of engaging the employees, the team works like a family and the manager has been supremely supportive

Cons

Nothing I can think of for now

Hectic and very poor benefits

Very few public leavesCompensation not upto industry standardUnorganizedGreat learningGood analysis to work onWork and culture is dependent on teams

Good

Good company everything is going well for me and they provide on time salary and it is very productive for me to get into sales Incentive is good and everything is

Its a fun to work, one can experiment, make mistakes and learn everyday

Truly enjoying my journey at CARS24, it is a fun place to be and during COVID they touched heart of employees and their family members. Thank you for being there for us..

Pros

Innovative place, Good connect with leaders, open door policy

Cons

Long hours of work, work life balance gets tossed

Best job I’ve ever had

Everyone gets along, can progress and move up in the company, great benefits and you work for people who actually want you to be happy where you are working!

Pros

Always feel welcomed and comfortable at work

Cons

None at all

Prodective and fun workplace

Cars24 is a good company, it will be 2 years working for me, everything is great,Salary also comes on time. And the manager is also right and also helps.

in time maintain inbound and outbound activate

cars24 very good company channel was very hug company but communication part was very highly manner as systematic,also selling & buying activity through online service its good impact of company

Productive and fun workplace

Enjoying the journey with this company. It's a big company - good work culture. Very competitive and huge work pressure. Hope Salary structure would be better in future. Overall I'm happy in this organization. Thanks..

Pros

Travel allowance

Operation

I have work in your organisation with 2 year but my salary not increase as of my work. my performance is good, i have give my best in all time So i am not satisfied for salary.

Productive , fun to work for a car lover

Working in a unicorn Automotive comoany has given immence exposure , onky thing cars 24 is missing is weekoff for employess , since i was handling a team size of 12 to 15 every 1 used to complain about weekoff , i wish Management shoud enforce a mandatory weel off for all employess , when it comes to work culture it is amazing , Top level and mid level employess are very professional in their approach and contomer centric The most enjoyalble part of the work is car lovels tend to see good cars every day . for most car enthusiast like me car is not just a car , it is a dream and emotion , i like to see smile on buyers face when they get their dream car and would be more happy when we would be the reson for that

Pros

work culture, Tech oriented automotive business

Cons

very long working hours for sales, No fixed weekoff

Amazing workplace and supporting team

Love to work with cars24, India's largest company of old cars industry, all process is very smooth like hiring, onboarding, salary, work management and polite attitude of a fellow worker

Overall good to work

Good management. supportive team, rapid growing firm, Good work culture, all team members are supportive and helping in each and every aspect of task, would recommend freshers as well as experienced ones.

Cars24 is a great startup to work for where the co-founders always take decisions taking into consideration - customer and employee centricity.

1. This organization has great potential and the entire team is aligned to work to achieve a common purpose. 2. I enjoy the work culture of the organization where you get complete autonomy to work upon the projects and take this ahead.3. It truly believes in meritocracy and long-term thinking and association. 4. I have learned a lot from the organization and my managers

overall good

good environment, but low salary package,leave issue, working hours, increment issueexpensesno festive offer like sweet, no bonus on holi diwali.

I don't remember any fun work.

I really like it.all staff is too good and very happy to gave me to golden opportunity to work with reported company a car's 24 i really appreciate to this management

Pros

I do not remember anything like that.

Cons

Short hour

Not a good company

No job security also hr department not supportable at the last time when lockdown on progress then say to leave the job and close my official email by hr.for this company I lost my another job.also at this time when I have need money then cars 24 remove me till the time don't give me any claimes whenever I joined cars 24 then say your claims will be come in same time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 with