Cars24

Cars24 Employee Reviews

Management is soo good and very supportive.Salary is not bad and even so good.Managers are friendly and supportive.Growth is not as expected but work culture is soo good.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Growth
I really like it.all staff is too good and very happy to gave me to golden opportunity to work with reported company a car's 24 i really appreciate to this management
Pros
I do not remember anything like that.
Cons
Short hour
No job security also hr department not supportable at the last time when lockdown on progress then say to leave the job and close my official email by hr.for this company I lost my another job.also at this time when I have need money then cars 24 remove me till the time don't give me any claimes whenever I joined cars 24 then say your claims will be come in same time.
One of the fastest growingwing startup.C24 always recognise their best performars.its a platform to explore more about teambonding ,tech,data analysis.you get all tools and resources to upscale ur self.if u have zeal to grow this is the best working place.
It is good as startup company . Salary credited time superb.friendly atmosphere at the store. But very much worried about job security . Company has very minimum medical insurance for employee . access to higher management very hard .quality of uniform very low .
1.A transparent working system from top to bottom level 2.good kind of management system 3.a good place for freshers to learn different kinds of information through seniors as well as training programs
1. Felt good to learn about the new process which was challenging and was able to grasp the process quickly. 2.Morning calls on a daily basis making the tasks more productive but at the same time demotivation for employees as feel not capable to perform as calls get very abruptive. 3. No Job Security and lack of tasks aligned to the goals set..
Nice cultur,e good support; I learned more here about automotive.i had a great opportunity in my life to work with all my colleagues. As there are very free minded and support to me.
Cars24 company it's good company.but professional environment har jagah follow nhi hota h.and yha pr third party payroll mei work krke yha pr growth nhi h.
very very very wost company and wost management in Chennai company needs there profite but the company no needs there hard working employees after working a year without information they has taking out. only the company needs there chetting person
Company and Management is very bad job didn't safe and secure is here any time you says you have go no need for us without any notice and reason so please don't join this company.
Great business model, but not very customer centric. So much more can be done. No job security. Culture is flat - not hierarchical. Having a good Work/life balance depends on the department youre in.
Good and supportive staffs.working in cars24 is an amazing where alla the staffs support and helpful in every aspect. There are many opportunities in cars24 for career growth.
I have been a wanderer when it comes to working. Initiating new projects every now and then, I started writing for brands. Working for cars24, I am nourishing my way with words and moulding my self into the arena of content marketing. The idea of a workplace should be a place where money should be a byproduct, not the outcome of whatever you do. This is what I have witnessed at cars24. My peers helped me push my limits and made me what I am today. A typical day for me at cars24 starts with intellectuals meeting for breakfast at the cafeteria. I have witnessed countrywide campaigns and creative ideas initiated over breakfast and executed by the end of the day. This is the pace at which we at cars24 are striving to make used car selling experience hassle-free for people in India. The hardest part about working with cars24 is that you have to be creative and come up with innovative ideas every now and then. Surprisingly this is also the most enjoyable part for me at work.
Pros
Exposure to diverse teams and cultures.
Cons
Working Saturdays
Cars24 gives a great experience to all the employees and a vast array of areas and opportunities to expand and try and test new ideas and ways. Superiors, and managers and approachable, and, since it is still a budding startup, a lot of your ideas are heard and implemented. I love working here.
Pros
Fun environment, good peers, and respectable, and approachable managers.d
Cons
6 Days working
selling cars in online auction basis, acts as a supply chain for the pre used car dealers, instant payment done to customers and complete hassle free services
Pros
fast process
Cons
nil
Not good job security if you work then it is ok if you dnt you will fired that is the policy no helping hand is there but good environment parties every friday night Good salary package is provide and travelling benefits
Pros
Free beeak fast and some time lunches
Cons
Long hour no weekly off
I learned to be more confident, I understand my capabilities for my growth in corporate sector. One could easily develop his/her vocal skills as we deal with customers
Pros
Casual and informal environment
Cons
Long time schedule
  1. Employee Reviews