Cars24

Cars24: 7 Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Gurgaon, Haryana7 reviews

goodcompanyworktimesalaryworkingculturemanagement

A company with good culture and collaborative leaders

Cars24 believes in open door policy that helps the employees (support and field) to directly engage in a conversation with HODs and co-founders who are receptive of the suggestions and all ears if you give them honest and unbiased opinion and feedback.

Pros

Benefits and perks in terms of ESOPs, relaxing leave policy, relocation policy for new joiners helps a lot, The working culture is collaborative, HR department is helpful in terms of engaging the employees, the team works like a family and the manager has been supremely supportive

Cons

Nothing I can think of for now

Its a fun to work, one can experiment, make mistakes and learn everyday

Truly enjoying my journey at CARS24, it is a fun place to be and during COVID they touched heart of employees and their family members. Thank you for being there for us..

Pros

Innovative place, Good connect with leaders, open door policy

Cons

Long hours of work, work life balance gets tossed

Cars24 insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Amazing workplace and supporting team

Love to work with cars24, India's largest company of old cars industry, all process is very smooth like hiring, onboarding, salary, work management and polite attitude of a fellow worker

Na

Great business model, but not very customer centric. So much more can be done. No job security. Culture is flat - not hierarchical. Having a good Work/life balance depends on the department youre in.

Where working feels like polishing your own skills and getting paid for it.

I have been a wanderer when it comes to working. Initiating new projects every now and then, I started writing for brands. Working for cars24, I am nourishing my way with words and moulding my self into the arena of content marketing. The idea of a workplace should be a place where money should be a byproduct, not the outcome of whatever you do. This is what I have witnessed at cars24. My peers helped me push my limits and made me what I am today. A typical day for me at cars24 starts with intellectuals meeting for breakfast at the cafeteria. I have witnessed countrywide campaigns and creative ideas initiated over breakfast and executed by the end of the day. This is the pace at which we at cars24 are striving to make used car selling experience hassle-free for people in India. The hardest part about working with cars24 is that you have to be creative and come up with innovative ideas every now and then. Surprisingly this is also the most enjoyable part for me at work.

Pros

Exposure to diverse teams and cultures.

Cons

Working Saturdays

Amazing Environment

Cars24 gives a great experience to all the employees and a vast array of areas and opportunities to expand and try and test new ideas and ways. Superiors, and managers and approachable, and, since it is still a budding startup, a lot of your ideas are heard and implemented. I love working here.

Pros

Fun environment, good peers, and respectable, and approachable managers.d

Cons

6 Days working

Happily working place

Not good job security if you work then it is ok if you dnt you will fired that is the policy no helping hand is there but good environment parties every friday night Good salary package is provide and travelling benefits

Pros

Free beeak fast and some time lunches

Cons

Long hour no weekly off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cars24. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cars24 with