Caterpillar logo
Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Caterpillar Employee Review

A learning based challenging job

It was good experience working with engine maker. fully involved in R&D of new engines with low fuel & emissions. Management is good. Job culture is average, hardest part is to perform troubleshooting in critical power plants.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Long Hours

Same role

Equipment

My family problem and my children educational problem I work shift duty only cement plant I work heavy equipments I have full experience I take full job

Pros

Done

Cons

8 hours

A great place to work

A great place to work and lot of learnings. People and Safety are their primary focus, Work Culture was so great. There is no power distance in Caterpillar.

Pros

Work Culture and People

Best work place & good learning company

No restrictions to visit shop floor plants. So, everyone able to learn practically with design experience. No restrictions to extra learnings with other team members. Free space to learn additionally..

Pros

Free lunch & transports

Cons

Shift time 11 am to 7.30pm

Official response from Caterpillar

June 9, 2021
It’s great to hear that you’ve found learning to be an accessible part of your Caterpillar experience. Members of Team Caterpillar are some of the best and brightest in the industry and we are proud to offer opportunities for them to elevate the enterprise with their unique perspectives. Thanks for your contributions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,708