Caterpillar
Caterpillar Employee Review

Excellent Company

March 21, 2019
Great company to work for!! Excellent work culture Good work life balance Work Stability Leading brand in the industry Excellent learning platform
March 13, 2017
Same roleSame location
Team Lead - Supply Chain (Former Employee) - Bangalore, India
I wouldn't have left the company had my husband was still in India. I am really proud I was part of Caterpillar. They have always encouraged me to go extra mile to achieve the goal. The management was very much supportive and appreciative of the work I have done.
Pros
Job Satisfaction, very appreciative senior management
Cons
Na
February 21, 2017
Same roleSame location
Supply Chain Executive (Current Employee) - Bangalore India
Caterpillar Inc is one of the few companies which has a well planned Supply Chain and Logistics Function. I learned a great deal about managing optimum Inventory, Flow within the network, Stocking decisions etc., while mainting higher Service Levels to Dealers.
Pros
Great place to Work
Cons
Long Hours
May 12, 2021
Same location
Human Resources Administrator / HR Generalist Role (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Working in Caterpillar is good but some times due to corporate politics career of people get spoil and management doesn't notice it.No job security as top management believe only subordinates /supervisors.
Pros
Free transport(both ways)
Cons
Management Politics ruin careers of people
Official response from Caterpillar
June 9, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to share an honest review about your experience with Caterpillar. You’ve identified a few opportunities for improvement that will help make Caterpillar a better place to work for our employees. All the best to you in your next role.