Caterpillar logo
Caterpillar

Caterpillar

Caterpillar Employee Review

Splendid

Workplace is awesome, again focus on your own work and do it right, keep up with hard work, it will be seen , this fun place to work and to learn to the best

Official response from Caterpillar

October 29, 2020
Thank you for working hard and delivering results for Caterpillar. We are glad to know you enjoyed the work environment you were in and felt recognized for the hours you put in to get the job done right. We hope that the experiences you had at Caterpillar will serve you well in the next chapter of your career.

Same location

Productive and fun work place

Everything at Caterpillar was really nice, nice environment, good quality of gadgets. I had a very good time working with Caterpillar people. Even the design team, Managers, Trainers, HR team all are cooperative and helpful.

Pros

Quarterly birthday celebrations. Outing once in a year.

Cons

Overtime for extra hours
Same location

workplace is good

managment is good working in Caterpillar i feel good office area is good my manger is also good they give motivation how to do work help me very much

A great place to work

A great place to work and lot of learnings. People and Safety are their primary focus, Work Culture was so great. There is no power distance in Caterpillar.

Pros

Work Culture and People

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,706