Caterpillar logo
Caterpillar

Caterpillar Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 82 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,177 reviews

Great workplace with excellent work culture

Great experience working with Cat. Great workplace with excellent work culture. Lots of cultural activities to ease you up in between. Great people and good leads to support your career through.

Pros

No tension about SLA's, great company

Cons

Na

Good place to work!!

Great place to work with good leadership team across the company. Its a employee oriented company where the skills are unlimited and benefits are also unlimited.

Work Environment

As an Fresher, you will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts in this company.

About CAT

A platform to learn skill and train us to become a leader

Pros

Work life balance Q

One of the best companies I've ever worked with

I've been in various roles of the company right from systems programmer all the way up to program manager. Excellent management skills, perfect work life balance, good infrastructure and good compensation. Though onsite opportunities are limited, I have the privilege to travel on an international assignment and worked with diversified team. It has been a privilege to work for Caterpillar.

Pros

Good work life balance and compensation

Good place to work but little to learn new skill

Good place to work but very little to learn new technology. Job security is good. Now most of the work is off loaded to suppliers. You will not find team lunch or treat.

Nil

Warehouse Logistics, Startup opportunities, Work Life balance , Learning opportunities, Flexibility, Cultural activities , SAS Programming, Training and Development

Nice company

Nice company. Very peaceful to work. It's a people company. They take care of you very well even financially. I would like to work again in if I get a chance.

productive workplace with good work life balance

A good workplace with strong values and great history. Provides each employee ample time and support for personal skill development by offering regular training.

Good place to learn about operations mamagement and supply chain process. One of the best in terms of skill development trainings

Skill development training and on job training is the best from this company. Mix of experienced and fresher community in each team. More focussed on machine learning and data analytics. Job is a secure one as compared to other IT companies.

Pros

Flexibility of work and good managers

Jobs at Caterpillar

in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

A great place to work

It is one of the fortune 500 companies and a great place to work. I learnt a lot there and had fun too. It is very organized and well managed. I got to do some R& D work there as well with great benefits. I would recommend this to every one.

Nice company

Its a very Nice company to work, You learn GD & T , tolerance stack up, application of the Structure of materials in your day to day design activities.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to work good colleagues, management is not that great always want to follow old process. Good travel opportunities company is great, good salary

Best place to strengthen the knwoledge

Good opportunities to learn new skills Very good projects International opportunities for skilled employees Good leadership management Overall good place to work

Pros

Oppertunities in learning

Cons

some times more work

Cat is good company to work with and I really enjoyed my 5 years of period in Cat. A great place to work with and the Company give preference for "People first" mentality.

Pros

People first, good process oriented, 6 Sigma

My Job location was Bangalore branch. Joined Caterpillar in 2010, 6years experience with Cat and worked with different teams and gained confidence and technical skills. A very good Company to work .

Productive and fun work place

Nice corporate to work with. Good internal opportunities. Employees are interested to be part of such big organisations and seen many well experienced people working for about 15 years in same corporate.

productive

Resolving the tickets for the client corporate culture Nice Management good work life balance had a very good supporting team We can enjoy working over there

Good company

Pros: If you are self driven and have passion about making good amount of changes let it be technical or non-technical, this company will appreciate. Cons: Managers of this company are very much out dated in terms of Knowledge to market and also they do not develop their skill sets as well to cope up with market changes. As such they do not understand aspiration of employees

I really enjoyed working with cat

It was a good work environment.I have worked as a prod support engineer at cat.I was involved in working with tidal and sap.I was involved in lower as well as higher envs support. I worked on datastage 11.3 versions on parallel jobs.

Work Life Balance

Excellent work life balance culture. Enormous opportunities to grow & learn. Company provides global exposure to work with international teams giving opportunities to create inclusive culture at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,712