Caterpillar logo
Caterpillar

Caterpillar Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 82 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,177 reviews

Great workplace with excellent work culture

Great experience working with Cat. Great workplace with excellent work culture. Lots of cultural activities to ease you up in between. Great people and good leads to support your career through.

Pros

No tension about SLA's, great company

Cons

Na

Nice company to work

Caterpillar is a very good company where we have work/life balance. We have lot of opportunities for career growth and one can experience other tools based on their interest.

Employee friendly company

Caterpillar is one of the best places to work. Its very employee friendly and have very good policies to engage employees in innovation drives. More open forums to voice out opinions.

Pros

Values its people, good work life balance

Cons

Pay scale is not up to industry standards

Got great experience

I love my company Learned lot of skills in accounts, internal control, SAP etc. Did presentation many time which earlier was nervous of doing so. Learned to perform in inadvertent situation.

Amazing place to work

I wouldn't have left the company had my husband was still in India. I am really proud I was part of Caterpillar. They have always encouraged me to go extra mile to achieve the goal. The management was very much supportive and appreciative of the work I have done.

Pros

Job Satisfaction, very appreciative senior management

Cons

Na

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, enjoyed a lot. workplace is too good, managment is too good,\ it was fantastic last 2 years with CAT. enjoyed lot

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

nothing

Very vast place to learn and grow

: Caterpillar Inc., is an American corporation which designs, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines , financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Caterpillar is the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. With more than US$89 billion in assets. the happening place learn, grow, stabalisze

Productive and fun at work place

Productive and fun at work place, learned customer technique and people management. Very crucial and strategic client to handle lot of scope to implement new process and activities

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Long Hours

Work Life Balance was great

Good Company. Work life balance was good. No much opportunities to grow. Management can be better. No much learning opportunities. Lack new technologies.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Job security, No growth, less learning opportunities

Supply Chain Analytics

Caterpillar Inc is one of the few companies which has a well planned Supply Chain and Logistics Function. I learned a great deal about managing optimum Inventory, Flow within the network, Stocking decisions etc., while mainting higher Service Levels to Dealers.

Pros

Great place to Work

Cons

Long Hours

Jobs at Caterpillar

in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

Focused Workplace

We start our day very enthusiastically . We good work life balance can be maintained.. Equally treated. Very focused competencies.

Excellent company and great work-life balance

1. Excellent company and great work-life. 2. Transparent management leaders and supervisors. 3. Flexible work timings. 4. Great facilities like free transportation and food coupons.

Very cool and calm Evironment to Work

Overall it was a good Experience and good place to work, Not a Hectic work pressure, and a got Supportive to work from team members as well as Supervisors.

Pros

No work presuure

Cons

Shift Timings

Good workplace environment

Quality amount of day for a day learned many different technical tools and programming great coworkers to work with challenging projects with flexible work time

Employee driven company, one of the best company to work with

Excellent company to work with,2 way rating policy, 360 degree feedback policy, has a very good compensation policy, employee driven company, Focus's on six sigma and lean principle in the day to day life. Effective communication to all employee. Safety of employee the topmost focuss.

Pros

360 degree feedback policy, flexible timing

Cons

Limited projects in consulting area

Quality Engineer

started my career here in this company as a GET, was exposed to all the departments of the company , Had a woderfull time in the company that boosted my career competany to other level . Had built strong basics .

A small process

A small process with few employees learning Mainframe and troubleshooting automated robotic machines and assigning the job to the specialist.

Pros

Calm Work

Cons

Small Process

Productive and work life balance.

In the company its very productive and all the employees gets best work life balance to fulfill their jobs. As a Inventory records coordinator i ensures to rectify griefs which relates to our facilities.

Great place to learn manufacturing process and its vision towards digitialization

- Multiple careers paths - exposure to many verticals of business across 140 countries - Vision towards digitization is awesome

Work Life Balance

A good place top work with.I am currently Working in Customs Documentation Process, Supply Chain Division; here we are supporting for dealer queries, price issue, Weight issues, Address Mismatch, Packing list issues etc in AWB/BOL.

Productive and fun working

Caterpillar is a global leader in construction, mining, forestry, energy, and electric power equipment’s business. Caterpillar products include excavators, track- type tractors, trucks, wheel loaders, engines, backhoe loaders, motor graders, paving products and compact construction equipment. Caterpillar is global company which has presence worldwide either through its offices or through dealers. It is good company to work but benefits are less.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,712