Caterpillar logo

Caterpillar Employee Reviews in Hosur, Tamil Nadu

Work-Life Balance

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,152 reviews

Nice experience

I am learning lot of new things and international work culture and safety culture team build and more. Safety work culture and standard work culture for each and every work process.

I really love my job in caterpillar

It was something different ... Enjoying our job and my team is fully support to me love you lot my team and all are just like friends and family person now I just miss lot

Productive work place

One of the best MNC Company. First of all safety is very important in my company and then quality is very good. One of the best brand. I will become a employee in caterpillar.

Pros

So much safety and quality

Cons

It was very chilling because of AC

I have learned MS excel and 50% of SAP. first week was very typical because eveything was new to me , the place,work life etc.Therefore after first got familiar with everything.

Productive , Fun and Innovative Workplace

Productive , Fun and Innovative Workplace . Good leadership and team engagement . New challenges with NPI and good platform to learn . People comes in top priority .

Working environment

The environment inside caterpillar is awesome. And the working condition is related as Per their designation.job nature in logistics is complex. Satisfaction guaranteed is the main key.

Productive and fun workspace

caterpillar is very good MNC company, ihave learned a lot in my career but now looking for change because salary is big concern and also very good oppertunity for overseas.

Pros

free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Cons

Excellent environment to work and good experience of both technical and management skills

The day starts of with our regular routine accessories handling for our safety and after the daily drills we start of our work with the various departments in the factory and it was actually a great experience.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

nothing

Worth working

Good place to learn discipline and many things., Things are well planned and systematic way of working culture is found., Nut outdated people out there.

Good Place to work.

Worked as a intern and i had to follow the rules and work ethics strictly. Sometime difficult to follow but we need to compulsorily follow it as as this is what makes them world's No. 1 earth moving equipment manufacturer. Seen the employees there who put their everything for the company and yet maintain good work and family life balance. They inspired me a lot and taught that to become great it is not easy but if at all you want to achieve success in life then this is the way we should work. Caterpillar will give you that opportunity.

Pros

the System of working, perks

Cons

locations

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Caterpillar?

Productive and fun work place

I like very much and I get more knowledge from that company .I got more experience from this company.I learend many thing from this company like cms courses and design softwares and all quality assurance documents

Qa/qc

1.Name of company ASHOK IRON WORKS Pvt.Ltd. Certified with ISO/TS 16949: 2009, ISO 9001:2002 of the largest foundry for preparing all kind of foundry component and all types of cylinder head and block, Housing machining. Our main customers are Caterpillar, MAN Trucks, M&M, Cummins, Eicher, Preet. etc. Designation Sr. Engineer Caterpillar plant. Duration From. 2007 to till Date. Department Quality Control. Responsibilities 1) Component development with project Dept. 2) Process and product audit. 3) Maintaining documents related to ISO & TS-16949. 4) Handling process quality & development quality. 5) Daily rejection analysis. 6) Attending customer complaint. 7) Handling instruments, gauges calibration and preparing calibration planning. 8) Exposure to PPAP. 9) Planning and conducting SPC & MSA. 10) Preparation of Control Plan & PFMEA Knowledge Gain :- • Exposure of kaizan & Poka Yoka. • Exposure to CMM M/c • Quality Planning • Quality assurance • Customer Handling • Vendor Management

Positive Work Enviorment,

Good Place to Learn and develop my skills, Expericed real time challenges and solution to Win the situations, Work Balance is too good,

Refer resume

Its very good experience in developing my knowledge in machining arae and became deep expertise in the machining area. Also got a chance to learn about assembly processes and engine testing. Caterpillar gives 1st prioirty to safety of the people which is very much impressed to work in this company

gearbox assembly

this is mnc company, here back hoe loader, small wheel loader ana many big construction vechicles manufacturing. in our division gearbox assembly..............

Pros

free launches

Cons

48 hours per week.

The best place to work

As a fresher, I had my reserves, however the work culture at Caterpillar that regarded even a very new entrant like me as an equal part made me strong by the day, Responsibilities that were entrusted with me made me learn and grow by the minute. Almost all my skills that are in me in terms working effectively, managing and people skills apart from the numerous courses I learned online through CAT university were a gift of this unique organization. You can never go wrong in picking your role model at CAT because everybody 'lives by example'.

learning and fun at work

value based company good work culture can share our views no boundary for learning balance life

Production at fun place

Process planinig Assembly propcess Time managment Nice co workkers Learning

Pros

Free lunches

hosur

on e day wounder ful oppertunity in my working days there was most of people has abscent that day i was do my best

Pros

free lunch

Good long stay

Different Roles in CaterpillarMar-1996- Mar-1997 – Caterpillar Graduate - 1 yearApr-1997 - Aug-2001 –Diesel Engine specialist, R & D Division - 4 yearsSep-2001 – May-2007 –Six Sigma Black position – 6 yearsNotable Achievements(Caterpillar) ;One of the first wave Six sigma black belt from Caterpillar in 2001Have implemented the Six Sigma Breakthrough methodology and given training to more than 65 Green belts and completed more than 20 projects in DMAIC / 2 Projects in DFSSUS $ 2 mil realized from Six Sigma ProjectsAwarded Best Six sigma on “Development of Noise Enclosures for Genset packages” for best DOE projectSupport SAP – Material Management functional related activities in Customising the requirement & Implementation & Support

Good place to wrok with free mind

Good place to wrok with free mind ; lot of focus on training and development ;

Pros

very good welfare benefits like lunch, vehicle pick up and drop

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,708