Caterpillar

Caterpillar Employee Reviews for Design Engineer

Good place to work with opportunity to grow and develop skills. One of the best company with stable management and vision to move forward on how to succeed in future.
A great place to work and lot of learnings. People and Safety are their primary focus, Work Culture was so great. There is no power distance in Caterpillar.
Pros
Work Culture and People
As i Working in Design field as a Quality checker past 3.5 years and learn about the Electrical component used for Harness and my management and work culture is good
I got to work on the client services team along with 20 other interns. The team I was placed on delegated me real work to help them with. Having to balance the work given to me could be difficult at times for at the same time, I had to stay coordinated with the other interns in order to work on our group project. However, everyone I worked with was willing to help and very friendly. The company culture is wonderful, the employees generally seem happy to be working there! I think the energy of the environment drove everyone to do their best, at least for me it did! I learned how to work and prioritze multiple tasks at a time. I also was able to improve my research and presentation skills.
started my career here in this company as a GET, was exposed to all the departments of the company , Had a woderfull time in the company that boosted my career competany to other level . Had built strong basics .
very good company to work . being part of a global tem , tat has presence on all the continents , a wide spread team and globally diversified makes it a good company
Very good place to work. Good Salary for right work. More learning activities in work. I suggest this company for great place to work
Caterpillar is a good company where you can grow by contributing to the growth of the employer. Appraisal and reverse feedback are taken very serious here.
The Co Workers are in this company playing always fun games, Even management Support too. I too Love it those moments. Too Long hours working in nature
Pros
Not Boring Enviroment
Cons
Long Hours working
Opportunity to work on different projects Working with learning about machines parallelly Supportive team leader and co-workers
Nice place to work, Can learn lot of new things in technical as well as profession level ,Equal opportunity employer, Superior guidance in work
Perfect to its strategy and its values.Integrity among the employees to the hard core and their commitment ,team work and excellence levels helping the company to achieve best in everything.
Designing & Drafting of components of building construction products
nice to work in such a company, very health work atmosphere, less pressured environment
Pros
flexible timings.
Cons
nothing much
The typical day at work is always on the toes type, there are always deliveries to finish.There is always something to learn in this company. I the management is good. The hardest part of the job was being able to deliver the project on time and satisfying the client.
I learned more on how to balance work and life.I also learnt how work can be fun and gave me a understanding of the corporate culture