Caterpillar

Caterpillar Culture reviews

Working in Caterpillar is good but some times due to corporate politics career of people get spoil and management doesn't notice it.No job security as top management believe only subordinates /supervisors.
Pros
Free transport(both ways)
Cons
Management Politics ruin careers of people
Official response from Caterpillar
June 9, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to share an honest review about your experience with Caterpillar. You’ve identified a few opportunities for improvement that will help make Caterpillar a better place to work for our employees. All the best to you in your next role.
Good environment for team work. Caterpillar's work culture encourages questioning and managers are eager to address questions to improve the services and products.
Its been 8 years with Caterpillar and the overall experience is very good. You will be rewarded for your hardwork. Your ideas are considered and appreciated. Inclusive and Diversified culture.
Caterpillar is nice place to work, here people are free to take any work with supervisor's approval. In my team back plant was very good. In few department that culture still needs to be established
Pros
good salary
Cons
People movement
Great company to work for with a very strong culture. Great work life balance. Collaborative environment. I would strongly recommend anyone to join Caterpillar.
Highly motivated culture, innovative thoughts, perfect life balance. Performance based rating. Good opportunities for growth. Job rotations. Training.
Pros
Team, technology, learning & Growth
Cons
Unstable industry
Das war eine gute Arbeitsumbgebung. Sehr freundliche Team.
Productive , Fun and Innovative Workplace . Good leadership and team engagement . New challenges with NPI and good platform to learn . People comes in top priority .
It is one of the fortune 500 companies and a great place to work. I learnt a lot there and had fun too. It is very organized and well managed. I got to do some R& D work there as well with great benefits. I would recommend this to every one.
The environment inside caterpillar is awesome. And the working condition is related as Per their designation.job nature in logistics is complex. Satisfaction guaranteed is the main key.
I have been here for 11 plus years.it's a great company to work.good work life balance.great culture. Except job security due to business conditions every thing is great.
Excellent work culture Good for mechanical engineers Too much verticals to understand the levels of the managements Not easy to get promotions inside
Resolving the tickets for the client corporate culture Nice Management good work life balance had a very good supporting team We can enjoy working over there
Good place to learn discipline and many things., Things are well planned and systematic way of working culture is found., Nut outdated people out there.
We were be place for learning and execution part and appreciation from the management. we have fun at work and includes family too with company, very good at work life balance.
Excellent work life balance culture. Enormous opportunities to grow & learn. Company provides global exposure to work with international teams giving opportunities to create inclusive culture at work.
As i Working in Design field as a Quality checker past 3.5 years and learn about the Electrical component used for Harness and my management and work culture is good
Flexible timings, lots of learning opportunities, discouraging innovation, lack of growth opportunities good workplace culture. politics. regionalism.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
discouraging innovation
Inbound logistics related job in caterpillar.supported for production units.job culture is good experience . Safety is good.working guidance is value added one.
Pros
free lunch.& outing is good experience
Cons
no stretch hours
I wouldn't have left the company had my husband was still in India. I am really proud I was part of Caterpillar. They have always encouraged me to go extra mile to achieve the goal. The management was very much supportive and appreciative of the work I have done.
Pros
Job Satisfaction, very appreciative senior management
Cons
Na
I've been working at Indeed here for more than 5+ years and it has been a good learning throughout my career. The people, culture, management, and work/life balance are all incredible! Not to mention, this company is Technology & Innovation based. Growth opportunities here are immense.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Lack of Growth