Caterpillar logo

Caterpillar Culture reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Found 83 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,157 reviews

Productive and fun place to work

Working in Caterpillar is good but some times due to corporate politics career of people get spoil and management doesn't notice it.No job security as top management believe only subordinates /supervisors.

Pros

Free transport(both ways)

Cons

Management Politics ruin careers of people

Official response from Caterpillar

June 9, 2021
Thanks for taking the time to share an honest review about your experience with Caterpillar. You’ve identified a few opportunities for improvement that will help make Caterpillar a better place to work for our employees. All the best to you in your next role.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Enjoyed working in Caterpillar Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop

Stress Free!! and Encouraging work environment

Not much of stress. And a very diverse and inclusive work culture. Vast resources and knowledge. Management is considerate of the employees.

Very Competetive

Very nice place to learn and grow. Worked with three different teams and gained a lot of Knowledge.The work culture was very competetive and engaging.

Pros

Work Culture

Always values employees safety and security always more than anything else.

Perfect to its strategy and its values.Integrity among the employees to the hard core and their commitment ,team work and excellence levels helping the company to achieve best in everything.

A good place to work for

One of the best companies to work for. The work culture is good and co-workers are helpful and supportive. I learned a lot about the manufacturing sector after working for 3 years at caterpillar. The systems are up to date and efficient.

People oriented company

Collaborative environment Advanced engineering progressive management looking for best in people. Great learning opportunities. Very competitive salary, falls in 70+ percentile People are respected and recognized. The company values and my personal values match perfectly (Integrity, Excellence, Team work and Commitment) Flat organization, Limited growth.

long hours, i learned about the culture, very good management,

Robust management systems, good carrer growth, Good working culture,

Balanced work place

Embedded software development for Engines/Machines. Automotive Software development. Excellent place to work. Work culture is great. Work life balance is good. Your opinions are valued.

Jobs at Caterpillar

See more jobs

Good work life Balance,

Good work culture. Flexible timing good colleagues Love working in Cat

Pros

Flexible timing

The best place to work

As a fresher, I had my reserves, however the work culture at Caterpillar that regarded even a very new entrant like me as an equal part made me strong by the day, Responsibilities that were entrusted with me made me learn and grow by the minute. Almost all my skills that are in me in terms working effectively, managing and people skills apart from the numerous courses I learned online through CAT university were a gift of this unique organization. You can never go wrong in picking your role model at CAT because everybody 'lives by example'.

Very good company to work for.

Very good company to work for Great culture Great work life balance\ Great environment Great processes Great systems

Pros

Great Company

No bossism

Safe and fun work place. Very good team members . Boss is guiding me in a phenemonal way. No harrasment. Very cool to work

learning and fun at work

value based company good work culture can share our views no boundary for learning balance life

productive and fun at workplace

What i learnt in Caterpillar is how is should behave at work place n what are people and there behavior at work place what is business politics and friendship and learnt my job as much as i can as it was my first job which learnt me many things.

Good Company to work with

Place were you can learn & work effectively. Nice company to work

value based

systematic approachhow to manage timereligious approachcooperativefind solution to the problemgreen areas

Pros

offen meetings

Cons

overtime

Productive workspace

The typical day at work is always on the toes type, there are always deliveries to finish.There is always something to learn in this company. I the management is good. The hardest part of the job was being able to deliver the project on time and satisfying the client.

Best place to work in every way

I got all my learning, worked with best team mates, guided and moulded by direct peers provided full liberty to me to carry out responsibility without any fear.Full freedom to implement ideas for better job output with responsibility.Acquired management style and good reverence from employees.

Learning and work life balance with high job satisfaction

I have learnt many new skills with lot of trainings and continuous encouragementFlexible timings to workVery systematic approach

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,708