Caterpillar logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 145 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,154 reviews

Best work place & good learning company

No restrictions to visit shop floor plants. So, everyone able to learn practically with design experience. No restrictions to extra learnings with other team members. Free space to learn additionally..

Pros

Free lunch & transports

Cons

Shift time 11 am to 7.30pm

Official response from Caterpillar

June 9, 2021
It’s great to hear that you’ve found learning to be an accessible part of your Caterpillar experience. Members of Team Caterpillar are some of the best and brightest in the industry and we are proud to offer opportunities for them to elevate the enterprise with their unique perspectives. Thanks for your contributions.

Nice company to work

Caterpillar is a very good company where we have work/life balance. We have lot of opportunities for career growth and one can experience other tools based on their interest.

Quality Checker Electrical

As i Working in Design field as a Quality checker past 3.5 years and learn about the Electrical component used for Harness and my management and work culture is good

Great place to work & grow

Its a great place to work with a professional ambience. Had been lucky to work for some of the most capable Architects, Leads & Managers. Ample opportunities for further growth and development.

Pros

Cool environment, challenging work.

Cons

Depends under which Manager you work for to growth & development

Employee friendly company

Caterpillar is one of the best places to work. Its very employee friendly and have very good policies to engage employees in innovation drives. More open forums to voice out opinions.

Pros

Values its people, good work life balance

Cons

Pay scale is not up to industry standards

open door - policy

Flexible timings, lots of learning opportunities, discouraging innovation, lack of growth opportunities good workplace culture. politics. regionalism.

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

discouraging innovation

Very good

Feel very proud to work in caterpillar. Very very good company. In engine harness I learned lot of New things and helped others also. Working environment is very very good.

Pros

Very good

Good Place to work.

Worked as a intern and i had to follow the rules and work ethics strictly. Sometime difficult to follow but we need to compulsorily follow it as as this is what makes them world's No. 1 earth moving equipment manufacturer. Seen the employees there who put their everything for the company and yet maintain good work and family life balance. They inspired me a lot and taught that to become great it is not easy but if at all you want to achieve success in life then this is the way we should work. Caterpillar will give you that opportunity.

Pros

the System of working, perks

Cons

locations

1) Safety First 2) Best place to work for women employee 3) Flexible working hours 4) Appreciation , motivation 5) Superb work environment 6) Values in action. 7) importance to work life balance

Pros

Flexible working hours, 5 days, work life balance

Cons

Due to business conditions not able to see any growth.

Very good corporate for work/Life balance and people oriented company

Good learning opportunity to practice different kinds of leadership roles. The work climate is really good and learning from the vast knowledge bank is one of the best assets in the company.

Jobs at Caterpillar

See more jobs

Product Development Life Cycle

Very good company to learn and develop the career. Process need to follow with high safety standard to make Quality Products. Give exposure to understand the complete product development life cycle

Good learning place

CAT is a very nice OEM with a lot of innovations. Teams are very technically sound and it's fun working with them. Compensation is pretty comparable and onsite is good if you are lucky.

Got great experience

I love my company Learned lot of skills in accounts, internal control, SAP etc. Did presentation many time which earlier was nervous of doing so. Learned to perform in inadvertent situation.

Great Place to Work ! ! !

I've been working at Indeed here for more than 5+ years and it has been a good learning throughout my career. The people, culture, management, and work/life balance are all incredible! Not to mention, this company is Technology & Innovation based. Growth opportunities here are immense.

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

Lack of Growth

Improve Knowledge

Caterpillar is world leading company in Constuction and Mining solution. Work criteria is very smooth,helpful to everyboby and knowledge gainer to all of us.

Work Life Balance was great

Good Company. Work life balance was good. No much opportunities to grow. Management can be better. No much learning opportunities. Lack new technologies.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Job security, No growth, less learning opportunities

Focused Workplace

We start our day very enthusiastically . We good work life balance can be maintained.. Equally treated. Very focused competencies.

Good work ambience

Flexi work schedule Work environment and employee safety are prime target Very good place for learning Vertical alignment and more job clarity Up to date technology

Cat

Good Platform For NPI Engineers. Job Security very less. Job Work/Life Balance is Good Salary/Benefits is good Management - Isolated decisions Job Culture is good

Poor work culture and ineffective management

Good salary, good work life balance, good place for learning. But when it comes to growth and work enjoyment this company sucks due to the ineffective managers and higher management's frugal mind set.

Productive and fun work place

I like very much and I get more knowledge from that company .I got more experience from this company.I learend many thing from this company like cms courses and design softwares and all quality assurance documents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,708