Caterpillar logo
Caterpillar

Caterpillar Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Found 282 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,157 reviews

Best work place & good learning company

No restrictions to visit shop floor plants. So, everyone able to learn practically with design experience. No restrictions to extra learnings with other team members. Free space to learn additionally..

Pros

Free lunch & transports

Cons

Shift time 11 am to 7.30pm

Official response from Caterpillar

June 9, 2021
It’s great to hear that you’ve found learning to be an accessible part of your Caterpillar experience. Members of Team Caterpillar are some of the best and brightest in the industry and we are proud to offer opportunities for them to elevate the enterprise with their unique perspectives. Thanks for your contributions.

Good place to learn about operations mamagement and supply chain process. One of the best in terms of skill development trainings

Skill development training and on job training is the best from this company. Mix of experienced and fresher community in each team. More focussed on machine learning and data analytics. Job is a secure one as compared to other IT companies.

Pros

Flexibility of work and good managers

A great place to work

It is one of the fortune 500 companies and a great place to work. I learnt a lot there and had fun too. It is very organized and well managed. I got to do some R& D work there as well with great benefits. I would recommend this to every one.

Good

Caterpillar Inc. is an American corporation which designs, develops, engineers, manufactures, markets and sells machinery, engines, financial products and insurance to customers via a worldwide dealer network. Installs, maintains, and supports servers and enterprise computer systems. Works with other groups to implement new software installations and packages. Monitors alerts and takes action accordingly.

Excellent place to work and learn

At Caterpillar you can not just work but also grow with the company. You have plenty of learning opportunities and abundance of knowledge and skills that one can learn and develop himself/herself.

Working environment

The environment inside caterpillar is awesome. And the working condition is related as Per their designation.job nature in logistics is complex. Satisfaction guaranteed is the main key.

Excellent place to work for an engineer

Since recession risk is high and getting more advanced options is low. Best place and atmosphere to work in without any stress. Flexible timing and standard feel.

Fun to work

Good place to work with opportunity to grow and develop skills. One of the best company with stable management and vision to move forward on how to succeed in future.

productive and good workplace..

it is nice to work..we can improve ourself with all departments.equally respect to all employees.all employyes eager to improve their work as well as company..

Productive and fun workspace

caterpillar is very good MNC company, ihave learned a lot in my career but now looking for change because salary is big concern and also very good oppertunity for overseas.

Pros

free breakfast, lunch and dinner

Jobs at Caterpillar

See more jobs

Equipment

My family problem and my children educational problem I work shift duty only cement plant I work heavy equipments I have full experience I take full job

Pros

Done

Cons

8 hours

Great company

I have been here for 11 plus years.it's a great company to work.good work life balance.great culture. Except job security due to business conditions every thing is great.

Excellent environment to work and good experience of both technical and management skills

The day starts of with our regular routine accessories handling for our safety and after the daily drills we start of our work with the various departments in the factory and it was actually a great experience.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

nothing

Nice company

Its a very Nice company to work, You learn GD & T , tolerance stack up, application of the Structure of materials in your day to day design activities.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Long Hours

Good place to work good colleagues, management is not that great always want to follow old process. Good travel opportunities company is great, good salary

Efficient and good work place

Caterpillar is one of the good company i have seen. Everything is good. Technical peoples and experianced peoplesall can survive inside.. Management give more importance to employees

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Flexible working hours

Best place to strengthen the knwoledge

Good opportunities to learn new skills Very good projects International opportunities for skilled employees Good leadership management Overall good place to work

Pros

Oppertunities in learning

Cons

some times more work

Cat is good company to work with and I really enjoyed my 5 years of period in Cat. A great place to work with and the Company give preference for "People first" mentality.

Pros

People first, good process oriented, 6 Sigma

Its a very good company

Its a very good company it has good work cultrur it has good work life balance it has good learinging curve it has good team it has good environment it has good company

My Job location was Bangalore branch. Joined Caterpillar in 2010, 6years experience with Cat and worked with different teams and gained confidence and technical skills. A very good Company to work .

Productive and fun work place

Nice corporate to work with. Good internal opportunities. Employees are interested to be part of such big organisations and seen many well experienced people working for about 15 years in same corporate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caterpillar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,708