CCE

CCE

CCE Employee Review

The overall work experience as CCE is good , I worked there in competitive and collaborative environment and enhanced My communication skills. All the employees are co-operative and work as team

Pros

It is a good platform to enhance the soft skills

Same role

It is a good compny

If I get a chance to say something about the company it is a good company but the balance is not maintained between agent and seniors so they have to focus on that .
Same role

knowledgeable and good work enviroment

when my first day at work place. about customer desire to solve the customer issues Managment is very good..i have enjoy my job.

Pros

na

Cons

long working hours
Same location

Productive and fun place

It was a good experience in this sector and a fun and productive experience. Great Experience people are approachable friendly and fun to be with. They don’t see you as a competition rather than a friend who needs to explore and improve especially on handling customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CCE with

• CCE
  • Productive and friendly environment as all the employees help each other and work in Teams