CDK Global

CDK Global Employee Reviews

Good place to work to gain large company experience

CDK Global was a great work environment and wonderful to work with counterparts across continents. The company encourages proactive initiatives and rewards hard work.

Good Company Management needs work.

Great company, a lot of nice managers and Team Leaders. CEO shows his appreciation for workers with Fun Day and pizza days. Con: Sometimes management forgets you have a life and that your an actual person.

Customer service

I can’t say much more than that. Once you’re there, you aren’t moving up. Be the best, be the worst. It won’t make a difference at the end of the week.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Depends

Calm before the storm

Things were good for 2 years and then things changed and it all fell apart because of "changes". The entire work culture went from good to bad so quickly

Pros

Pay, flexibility

Cons

Where do I begin..

Mentorship

I love being able to mentor and train our clients. Also I love being able to mentor and perform continuous training with my fellow colleagues to make them better.

Pros

Getting to keep points and milage for hotels and air plane miles

Cons

Always on the road traveling

Kinda annoying

After you're trained, they just let you loose. If you have a question don't even bother asking anyone they take forever to responed to you. It's really hard to get in contact with literally anyone.They're time sensative. Meaning 10 mins is 10 mins. you have to be logged on in 10 mins.

Cons

time heavy

Great place, great people

I worked here a couple years. The trainers are great. Most mangers are willing to help you. I waw able to move up in the company. I would probably still be working there, if my brother didn't lose his work partner and need help with his business.

Pros

Great attitudes, not bad hours

Cons

Must be good at multitasking!

Wants to be a tech company, not sure we'll get there

There is a big push towards tech initiatives. That is cool but I'm not sure that our leadership is the right team to drive this. It seems to be we are forcing tech products into an organization that has a lot more traditional business processes and values.

Keine Kultur

Vorgesetzte sind Marionetten der Führung aus England sind zum Großteil ihrer Aufgabe nicht gewachsen, da sie keine Kompetenz von der Materie haben

CDK Norwood

Love working for this company. The diversity is more present than any company I have worked for. I love the support from management and they care about your feelings and ideas.

Pros

Gym, Locker room showers, Merit, Remote

Cons

healthcare plans

Jobs at CDK Global

See more jobs

DIY is the name of the game

The company and people are overall good (not great). There is a lot of siloed thinking that can make it hard to accomplish something beyond the small box in which you have been placed

Pros

Stable customer base and revenues

Cons

Public company with an insatiable appetite for growth at all costs

Worst place to work

They use bait and switch tactics to get people in the door. The job you interview for isn't what you're going to get. They're restructuring how you get raises promotions ECT, so you can't get any straight answers about anything. They brag about how hard the job is, and that your training is only 10 percent of what you will do. They got rid of chats so the call volume is insane, plus your managers (that aren't trained on what you do by the way) who will assign you more work to do with no time to do it. I've never been more stressed at a job especially with only taking calls for a month. When you try to bring up these concerns to management whose been there, they will give you excuses. I was told this was a very accommodating company that promotes work life balance with unlimited PTO, but I know someone who was screamed at for using it. I've never wanted to leave a company more.

Pros

Free health insurance, unlimited PTO, lack dress code, great coworkers.

Cons

New management that doesn't care about your stress, just numbers. Lack of training.

adequate place to make money

Very dismal, just plod through your day and get things done. No real motivation to succeed. It was a way to make ends meet, thats it. Very depressing.

Pros

Cons

lack of breaks, office enviornment

Decent Job Until Layoffs

Job was decent until the CEO sold our division because it wasn't profitable enough. Caused a lot of job insecurities / fear of layoffs because of an unclear future for the team.

Pros

Learn a lot, good pay, decent benefits.

Cons

Management is hit or miss, Poor CEO leadership, Didn't feel like the company cared about our division.

An honest review

Management was awful, company liked to not provide a way to keep track of occurrences and manager never reviewed with anyone so there was no way of knowing if you were close to being fired or not. There always seemed to be some type of drama within the higher tiers of management, at least in the parts & service side. They trained you for the minimum and expected you to learn as you went, but didn't have many people set aside for help once you reached the floor. Yes training was a long time, but it wasn't enough. And if you worked after 5pm you were just screwed, good luck finding help. Pay was great I will admit and they did allow you to work from home when COVID hit. All in all, it's pretty obvious if you work there why they're always hiring.....

Pros

benefits, pay

Cons

training, management, no room for advancement

Not recommended

You are Just a number. management is very condescending. They present promises of advancement but it is virtually impossible. It is more of a factory churning out new hires with no concern of retention.

Nice culture and great people to work with.

Company went through several changes including selling the digital side of the business. Company is very competitive in the auto industry with room for growth.

Pros

Nice work life balance and great people

Cons

Automotive client can be demanding at times. Need to launch new products and tools quicker

This is a great company to work for.

There is always room for advancement at CDK GLOBAL. The employees, team leaders, operations managers, and all the way up to the call center director are all kind caring people to work for.

Who you know, not what you do

Productive people get taken advantage of, lazy people dont get talked to. Very irritating. Management is unable to think for them selves, very micromanaged by the director.

Pros

Vacation time, you need it!

Cons

Health care not good!

Great leaders and atmosphere

Everyone’s attitude is always positive, when your having a bad day or need extra support with something, there’s always someone willing to help out. One of the best companies I’ve worked for, they truly stand behind their CSR.

Amazing colleagues and management!!

CDK is a great place to work for.Great work environment, great colleagues, and great clients for the most part.I strongly recommend CDK for those seeking to advance or not advance. There are alot of options at CDK.

Pros

Travel

Cons

Sometimes to much travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CDK Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CDK Global with