Central Bank of India

Central Bank of India Employee Reviews

A bank that treated customers very well.

Good employer. Pioneers in banking in India. Well known among people. Largest no of branches after SBI. Across India and covers rural and cities. A respected brand.

Pros

Good name

Cons

Nonw

Good experience working

Good working culture and fast paced environment. you have to be very quick and accurate. Staff depends on your branch location. have to build to good customer relation to maintain your business.

Good

I am working at bank as data entry work.i worked 4 hrs a day.i learn to handle the work of job ,work of office..our workplace culture is probably goof..

no proper career advancement options for specialist officers

Highly stressful environment compared to salary n perks they offered. No proper career progression plans for specialist officers. Work life balance will be very poor

Nice experience

Good working culture . I have worked really hard with honesty. We were taking care of good customer service. Central Bank is known for best customer service.

Pros

Always pleasing to work for this institution.

Cons

Honesty and good customer service was appreciated.

Nice to work with central Bank

First of all take care of KYC. Check all the supporting documents before taking any decision Also take care of rules and regulations Of bank’s policy

Central bank of India is one of the oldest state owned banks in India.

Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of India and capital city of state of Maharashtra. Central Bank of India reported a turnaround performance in the first quarter of FY2020, clocking a net profit of ₹118 crore,.

Experienced Information Technology Manager

Experienced Information Technology Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the banking industry. Skilled in Requirements Analysis, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Business Relationship Management, Financial Services, and Vendor Management. Strong information technology professional.

It was a wonderful journey in central bank of India from 1978 to 2016.

A bank having Swadeshi cultural heritage and history of more than 150 years of banking. Pioneer in many areas of banking and well maintained business and administrative structure.

Excellent

Excellent work culture in central bank of india.I fully enjoyed working with central bank of india. I have worked as Branch manager at Delhi, Kolkata and Gangtok.worked in Audit department of zonal and central office.I have also worked as DGM HRD at central office of Bank and fully satisfied with my work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Central Bank of India?

Platform where we can learn a lot about banking domain

Central Bank Of India project helped in handling the critical issues and mentored to meet the deadlines within stipulated time.This project helped in covering the cross functional requirements and helped in working with the different teams together.

Progressive

Development is there for foreign investors and business customers. Good for education and Rural development as well as Foreign Exchange business in Export and Import.

Worked with Bank approx 37 years in all capacities from Clerk to Senior Manager in Branches as well as Controling office in various Departments, worked as Branch Head a and Incharge of a depart. Completed unblemished service till superannuation.

I am working every where branch head.

I do All works of banking. Every where was branch head. so to much knowledge of banking works. Every difficult was solve Smuthly. I know to take work to our sbornat

Less of fun but still environment is respectful

Satisfying and most cooperating people in most levels. However,bank is lacking in infrastructure and updation of technology. As a faculty my experience was excellent. As bm, of vatious branches in bihar and wb, I had been successful in turning corner of good no of branches and recording 1st position in entire state of bihar on two half years consecutively. Targets of business were surpassed in many occasions. As an auditor, I worked hard to the satisfaction of my superiors.

Can be work

Not too good to work at this place. But If you want to start working here, learning scope is very less and also no proper food facility available. No IT culture will be found

An old elephant in the industry

This company needs to identify its pillar resources to channel them in the right direction to get the best out of them. Typical day: a flood of customers, unnecessary calls from idle people, unfortunately, sitting in head office, incessant marketing drives. Learning: work never ends, so family & health comes first. Company will find your replacement next day but your family can't. Management: Biased, insecured one, helpful (rarely). Culture: Give MORE work to those who complete their jobs honestly. Hardest part: finding the purpose of your hardworking when others can skip it effortlessly. Most enjoyable part: When others are caught doing it ;-)

Pros

Secured job

Cons

Insecured higher You may get vacation management

finance

Typically work time 10 am to 5 pm. I have learned the management agriculture finance. Culture of place GOOD and nearly 50 customers work carried out daily basis.

Perfect, Speedy and polite should be maintained while on duty

Too Many customers have to be satisfied within the least possible time,so that we can be able to meet the expectation of maximum customers in helping them with our duty,but due to this hurry any of this works should not be kept pending.But Major challenge lies in make understanding of the benefits of banking for illiterates especially at Semiurban and Rural branches.

Pros

Satisfaction by maintaining good relationship with customers.

Cons

Due to heavy rush almost all days in a week, lacks innovative thinking

Good place to learn but laid back

Central bank of india is a great place with job security and good learnings. The bad part is it is laid back for some people while others work alot. Good job security, too many transfers

Good working environment for starters

You need to stick to your desired profile to showcase your skills. Once in your desired profile make the max of your opportunity to contribute towards the bank. You will get rewarded for your efforts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Bank of India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Central Bank of India