Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology
View all Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology reviews

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Employee Review

Learning organization

CIPET is a premier Govt of India institute where people can get exposure of various technical knowledge with hand on experience. It is good organization to learn and build yourself into a good managerial skills.

Pros

Facility to learn technical and managerial

Cons

To much unsystematic work load

Same role

Very professional environment with lots of scope for learning

Very professional environment with lots of scope for learning. Especially in department of production and design.Scope of learning was wider in design than in production.

Pros

High scope for learning

Cons

Very professional environment
Same role

It's ok.

• Conducting and Coordinating Short term courses on machine operator in which people are trained as per industries requirement.
Same location

Productive and Fun workplace and scope for growth

Since I had full responsibility of accounts and taxation, I had ample scope to learn and had continuously updated myself with latest in accounts & taxation. I had subordinates working under me whom I had ably guided to bring to the streamline. I liked working in CIPET and enjoyed each and every day there. The only reason I had to leave this workplace was because I was trasnferred to a very distant place, Chennai form Assam and it was not possible on my part to accept the order as my wife had just conceived and my father was supposed to have an operation and there was none to take care. Even after repeated requests the management did not relent or delayed the order.

Pros

Subsidised lunches, New year gifts, Reward for punctuality, Liveries and yearly get together

Cons

Rigidity about transfer without paying heed to family medical problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question