Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology Job Security & Advancement reviews

India46 reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

workingworkcipetmanagementplasticjobfreelunch

learning place.

its good place to work under very good seniors and learnt lot. employee can do both personnel and professional life balance easily. really good company for learners and beginners .

After joining Candidate will feel

No comments... after joining Candidate will understand . It's a institute of different culture and volatile activititity. It can be treated as a stop for your career. No permanent faculty wing. Faculty recruitment and retention is far better in private institutions.

Pros

Timely payment

Cons

Except timely payment all

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Its ok to work with them

It was a good time when I worked in CIPET organization, Working culture is moderate, the salary was ok, people are good in helping mind, Only the management need to be improved

Workplace culture is very fantastic.

Nice place to work with telantet co-workers.here we can easily grow our proffisional skills as well as Technical skills. This organization gives great opportunity to work.

Worst place for those who are from humanities background.

Its not a good place for teaching job, I mean for teachers. Its okay for labourers and from technical field. Administration is not matured and well behaved. Do not go there for job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Long hours work.

its Good work place

*Employee Friendly *Good Compensation * Lot of Employee Benefits *Lot of learning's in each and every step. * Very supportive Colleges and management.

Learning organization

CIPET is a premier Govt of India institute where people can get exposure of various technical knowledge with hand on experience. It is good organization to learn and build yourself into a good managerial skills.

Pros

Facility to learn technical and managerial

Cons

To much unsystematic work load

Place good for learning

Very good location Opportunities to learn Supportive staff Great salary Jobs are nicely cut out & well adhered to Fantastic platform for young people.

Teaching faculty and knowledge of plastic testing

Good working environment and work place culture .learned knowledge of plastic testing. Enjoyed teaching especially diploma and post graduate diploma students.

Pros

Skill improved

Fun and comfort workplace

* Good for getting relax but depends on project to project. * Employee friendly and approachable management. * Not good for fresher to start their career.

Pros

Comfort level is more

Cons

Salary is less compared to other private companies

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology?

good work atmosphere

Good team Problem solving, Ability to work under pressure, confidence.Adaptability to any working environment.To work in an environment that is conductive to growth, self development, challenging position and a satisfying career to utilize my potential both as an individual and an employee of an esteemed organization.

Cons

Very professional environment with lots of scope for learning

Very professional environment with lots of scope for learning. Especially in department of production and design.Scope of learning was wider in design than in production.

Pros

High scope for learning

Cons

Very professional environment

Highly innovative environment

A great atmosphere to work,very friendly environment,less pressure at work

Pros

flexibility

Cons

less innovative

Learning workplace

U can learn a lot.A place to learn about plastics,mould design etc

I am working here, but I want to improve myself.

It is Central govt. job. And I am working from last 3 years. But I want to improve my self.

Productive and fun working place

Learning is good and got experience regarding the different company culture

Very nice government based manufacturing company

Nice working culture, never had any typical day, gained industrial standard design knowledge, healthy environment working with colleagues, giving training for newcomers was the best part.

Pros

Plenty of thing to gain industrial knowledge

Cons

Less design work

Engineering Institute

very good institute for work in industry, very good m/c facility and environment etc.

good environment to work

m taking traininng over cad/cam.looking for good & need job security.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question