Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology

India46 reviews

Clear

workingworkcipetmanagementplasticjobfreelunch

its Good work place

*Employee Friendly *Good Compensation * Lot of Employee Benefits *Lot of learning's in each and every step. * Very supportive Colleges and management.

It's always a good time worked in CIPET organization, Working culture is excellent.

It's always a good time worked in this organization, Working culture is excellent, the salary is good but not comparable with MNC , people are good in helping mind, Management also keen for help its employees if they are having personnel problems also and also provide chance to improve if required by someone.

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose

Its ok to work with them

It was a good time when I worked in CIPET organization, Working culture is moderate, the salary was ok, people are good in helping mind, Only the management need to be improved

Good

It was a nice experience working at cipet I worked there as lecturer engineering chemistry and also laboratory management.along with preparation of slides and presentation.

Good industry

Cipet is best industry for all of them. I have work experience with th cipet team is best. Good behaviour, good service, good quality, and the management is also very good.

Productive with stress free environment

Work atmosphere was very clean and up to date. It was very productive and well maintained. The atmosphere was employee friendly. Management was very flexible towards the employee.

Fun and comfort workplace

* Good for getting relax but depends on project to project. * Employee friendly and approachable management. * Not good for fresher to start their career.

Pros

Comfort level is more

Cons

Salary is less compared to other private companies

productive

we learn for testing and other product. Management is good,CIPET is government body. co Worker is good. that time working is hard but we gain more knowledge for testing and production.

Productive and Fun workplace and scope for growth

Since I had full responsibility of accounts and taxation, I had ample scope to learn and had continuously updated myself with latest in accounts & taxation. I had subordinates working under me whom I had ably guided to bring to the streamline. I liked working in CIPET and enjoyed each and every day there. The only reason I had to leave this workplace was because I was trasnferred to a very distant place, Chennai form Assam and it was not possible on my part to accept the order as my wife had just conceived and my father was supposed to have an operation and there was none to take care. Even after repeated requests the management did not relent or delayed the order.

Pros

Subsidised lunches, New year gifts, Reward for punctuality, Liveries and yearly get together

Cons

Rigidity about transfer without paying heed to family medical problems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question