Central Reserve Police Force

Central Reserve Police Force Employee Reviews

Serving your country feels great. Working with new people and places is really good. Day by day u get new experience in knowing more about the job. Always enjoyed.
Pros
All things is great.
Cons
High risk, Leave problem.
Working with CRPF really had many challenges but there were always my seniors to guide me whenever I faltered. Free family accommodation with medical facility and travel allowances for self and family were another added advantage for everyone. You get work satisfaction when your efforts are being appreciated by your superiors. Daily PT & Parade, sports activities keeps you fit and if you are very good in sports, you get chances to represent your unit, too.
Pros
Free medical, transportation, ration money, canteen facility.
Cons
Tough Duty, Duty Hours.
Services as a constable in central reserve police force since may 2004 to 31 St dec 2019. I enjoy my service with honest, I worked in several office works and duties in border areas, participated in several operations through out India, my advice is encourage your elders to join crpf and serve for the nation.
I am well satisfied with my job at crpf and the salary was also adequate but i faced uncomfortable on the distance from family. No other problems i met there. I found very good job satisfication.
Day went fully bussy ,it's a honourable duty to protect other ,need much knowledge how to control public ,and know how to use weapons and where to use it
Huge experience to work in govt job, work abroad about seven countries. I was on deputation in SPG for nine years and served with VVIP of the India as well as abroad.
Central reserve police force is vry special force of world. I like CRPF I want to join this . CRPF is a paramilitary force under the home ministry .
Work at CRPF is quite busy and you will be engaged throughout the day. You will learn discipline, etiquette and punctuality. You will also learn time management and man management.
I excited in such works and inspire to work with organisation. Very interested to perform as civil engineering and improved the achievement of this organisation.
It's some seeking good experience with some problems for living without family. It's required giving more Earned leave & casual leave , it's required safety & security his/her family.
I love the job. I have full experience in duty.I worked almost all over India (election duty perpuse).5 years para military force experience was amazing in my life....
police public relatio is good i face three encounters good physical fittness good diciplin morning pt evening roll call morning bed tea 8clock break fast aftternon lunch night dinner yearly two leave 15 c/l and 60 days earned leave minimum 10 to 15 hours duty good salary
Sence joining CRPF i.e March,1987 to Jan, 2019 I have served each and every part of India including J&K, North Eastern reasons, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Mumbai Delhi CRPF Hqr., I have enjoyed my service with full of devotion & dedication for which I have been awarded from cash rewards, commendation letters by my supervisors. Now due to serve 32 years such of Bessie life it is not to possible that after retirement I will stay at home without work. So that I wish to work to engage my self.
It is job which teaches you to handle security operations in wide array of situations. The job training makes a person expert in policing matters especially tgose related to law and order.
Little stressful and 2 to 3 years once relocate. Some places we cannot keep our family. Working environment is good. Timely getting leave is difficult
Pros
Mess food provided, Free Accommodation, Free Health care
Cons
Free health care, subsidy refreshements
It's my pleasure to being a member of this force, and this is a largest peramilatary force in India and it's provide service and loyalty to the nation .it's fight against terrorism and naxlizam. I'm completed my tenure in it.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
I want a civil job in jaipur or any other area in rajasthan I want to leave my job and i want come in simple or civil job so i gives my details please tell me similar job
The CRPF is an armed force under the ministry of Home. Affairs. I have worked in its motor transport section for about 12 years. After that I have shifted to the CRPF Signal Battalion after the completion of several courses. The courses conducting in Central Training College is very high standard. I have passed almost all courses with very high marks.
Pros
free lunch and accommodations
Cons
the job must be good well developed staff good facilities not giving too much strees payment should be given on time and rest is environment should be good.
CRPF is a excellent force and biggest paramilitary force in the world. I learned much during my whole service. Respect people and seniors and how to do job with honesty.
I'm working in this department since 1983. I served most of states in India. I worked hard always for better appreciation of the authority. I'm very punctual and sincere towards my job.
Pros
Free ration
Cons
Fixed time 8 hours