Central Reserve Police Force

Central Reserve Police Force Employee Reviews

good

very good force having an adventurers life with job security and social prestige. good salary promotion with facilities for self and dependents is also too much.

Excellent

Serving your country feels great. Working with new people and places is really good. Day by day u get new experience in knowing more about the job. Always enjoyed.

Pros

All things is great.

Cons

High risk, Leave problem.

I am thankful to God that I could sincerely serve the nation which was really a fantastic experience.

Working with CRPF really had many challenges but there were always my seniors to guide me whenever I faltered. Free family accommodation with medical facility and travel allowances for self and family were another added advantage for everyone. You get work satisfaction when your efforts are being appreciated by your superiors. Daily PT & Parade, sports activities keeps you fit and if you are very good in sports, you get chances to represent your unit, too.

Pros

Free medical, transportation, ration money, canteen facility.

Cons

Tough Duty, Duty Hours.

Sincere and honest

Services as a constable in central reserve police force since may 2004 to 31 St dec 2019. I enjoy my service with honest, I worked in several office works and duties in border areas, participated in several operations through out India, my advice is encourage your elders to join crpf and serve for the nation.

Im satisfied with the job.but distance makes me uncomfortable

I am well satisfied with my job at crpf and the salary was also adequate but i faced uncomfortable on the distance from family. No other problems i met there. I found very good job satisfication.

Everything is good i get to know much more about people and how they perform in difficult problems

Day went fully bussy ,it's a honourable duty to protect other ,need much knowledge how to control public ,and know how to use weapons and where to use it

Good

Huge experience to work in govt job, work abroad about seven countries. I was on deputation in SPG for nine years and served with VVIP of the India as well as abroad.

Special force

Central reserve police force is vry special force of world. I like CRPF I want to join this . CRPF is a paramilitary force under the home ministry .

The hardest part of the job.

Work at CRPF is quite busy and you will be engaged throughout the day. You will learn discipline, etiquette and punctuality. You will also learn time management and man management.

Excellent

I excited in such works and inspire to work with organisation. Very interested to perform as civil engineering and improved the achievement of this organisation.

Good health & fitness

It's some seeking good experience with some problems for living without family. It's required giving more Earned leave & casual leave , it's required safety & security his/her family.

Crpf

I love the job. I have full experience in duty.I worked almost all over India (election duty perpuse).5 years para military force experience was amazing in my life....

nice job

police public relatio is good i face three encounters good physical fittness good diciplin morning pt evening roll call morning bed tea 8clock break fast aftternon lunch night dinner yearly two leave 15 c/l and 60 days earned leave minimum 10 to 15 hours duty good salary

Firstly I was posted in J&K in the year 1999 at the time of war in progress between India and Pakistan, I was enjoyed that movement

Sence joining CRPF i.e March,1987 to Jan, 2019 I have served each and every part of India including J&K, North Eastern reasons, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Mumbai Delhi CRPF Hqr., I have enjoyed my service with full of devotion & dedication for which I have been awarded from cash rewards, commendation letters by my supervisors. Now due to serve 32 years such of Bessie life it is not to possible that after retirement I will stay at home without work. So that I wish to work to engage my self.

Challenging and demanding

It is job which teaches you to handle security operations in wide array of situations. The job training makes a person expert in policing matters especially tgose related to law and order.

Daily PT with Games

Little stressful and 2 to 3 years once relocate. Some places we cannot keep our family. Working environment is good. Timely getting leave is difficult

Pros

Mess food provided, Free Accommodation, Free Health care

Cons

Free health care, subsidy refreshements

Nil

It's my pleasure to being a member of this force, and this is a largest peramilatary force in India and it's provide service and loyalty to the nation .it's fight against terrorism and naxlizam. I'm completed my tenure in it.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

This is paramilitary force

I want a civil job in jaipur or any other area in rajasthan I want to leave my job and i want come in simple or civil job so i gives my details please tell me similar job

It is a paramilitary force under MHA with a very good records

The CRPF is an armed force under the ministry of Home. Affairs. I have worked in its motor transport section for about 12 years. After that I have shifted to the CRPF Signal Battalion after the completion of several courses. The courses conducting in Central Training College is very high standard. I have passed almost all courses with very high marks.

Pros

free lunch and accommodations

best job

the job must be good well developed staff good facilities not giving too much strees payment should be given on time and rest is environment should be good.

very good

CRPF is a excellent force and biggest paramilitary force in the world. I learned much during my whole service. Respect people and seniors and how to do job with honesty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Reserve Police Force. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5