Centre for Development of Advanced Computing

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Employee Reviews

Work is interesting in the terms of fining out new projects opportunities, preparing new proposal, consulting its pros and cos with team, updating the same and submitting the final version in time
It's good to have part of this Organisation. I am thankful to this organization for my career progress and providing me an opportunity to progress in my career.
Government institute, so expect delays and bureaucracy. I had a good manager but slow teammates. Sometimes there will be really good projects to work on.
CDAC is a very good place self learning & R&D. You work on India's own super computer & grid computing. The work pressure & life balance is very good CDAC. But Salary & benefits are not good at all for Project Engineers. CDAC Management & HR should need to check this. The job security is very good though all Project Engineer posts are contractual based.
Pros
Good Work & Life Balance. Better Job Security.
Cons
Salary & benefits are not good at all.
It is a leisure place to enjoy 9 to 5 pm job. No work load. One can give full time to their family and maintain the work life balance. Thats it. Done.
A lot of opportunities to research and learn. But the interest needs to come from within yourself. Its a laid-back attitude.. Best thing about it is, you can find projects in your best interest and work on it.
Pros
Benefits, Short Work Hours
Cons
laid-back attitude, Management
It provides an attractive and interactive platform to learn about the corporate sector and work. The heads are really helpful and teach everything from scratch till understood.
Provides a very strong backup for learning and exploring skills related to latest technology. It also provides all necessary guides and media for learning.
despite being professional the company and the work place was very enjoyable to work in.........the coworkers were also very nice, cooperative and down to earth people.........
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Nice place to start and learn technologies as you gets good explosure to learning. I have learned a lot with my technology and enhanced myself with the time. No pressure of work but has deadline this gives self assessment.
Pros
get expose to any field of work of your choice
Cons
salary hike is not good
Its very good company for freshers, independent environment, here we have opportunity to lean new thing seniors are very supportive. and but management is very bad
Pros
Opportunities to learn new thing best for freshers
Cons
very bad management no proper promotion scope
Cdac is primarily a government r&d org. Under IT ministry.It pursues research in varied technologies and domains.It offers pretty good work life balance , high job security and various facilities available for any government employee.
The best or perhaps the only place to work for hardware development for HPC systems in India. Excellent public sector autonomous organization to learn FPGA , netowrking systems.
Assisting in operating the Administration work such as handling the EPABX system and maintenance, other telephone/mobile work & correspondence, Handling Procurement/Purchase Section, Vehicle transport system, Dispatch work (Letter inward/outward) etc.
CDAC is a good place for fresh graduates. There are so many skills that one can harness from this institute and master them. CDAC is an institute every computer engineer should once enroll in.
It's a very good place to learn your interests, more scope for research and development. It's a very good company for those who want to settle down and can take rest.
We get a chance to learn new things. Nice people to work with. Employees doing the same job not equally rewarded. Good company to start your career but not good for a long period
Pros
Chance to learn
Cons
Employee salary for certain employees much below market standard
I had been with the C-DAC, PUNE almost for 2.5yrs as a project engineer. Since it is an Indian government company, no work pressure at all. But of course, management will force to work more than the requirement. As I have had observed, they do not follow any procedure to develop application. Directly they jump into development phase which leads to get more trouble to them from clients.
Pros
No work pressure, peaceful life balance, easy to get leaves apart from government leaves
Cons
Management is not good, no hikes based on performance, no proper procedure to develop application
The company is sluggish and you do not learn too much in the company. Work life balance is excellent but I won't recommend it for freshers.
The company serves the industry and takes on Government projects in stipulated time.I spent my 5 years as contract employee and everything was well undertaken by the management and authorities.
It is a government organisation. I had to interact with the clients which used to be government departments and department of electronics and Information Technology, India, understand their requirements and develop applications based on their needs. Working in this company gave me a lot of exposure, I also attended various conference in different parts of India. Interacted with different clients and. Worked as an android developer for 2 years and 9 months. It was a joyful working environment.
Pros
breakfast, lunch and evening snacks at a very low price. and accommodation from office. Office transport.
Cons
hardly any.