Centre For Sight

Centre For Sight Employee Reviews

centre for sight is a good place to work if the some of the top management employee changed by the owner as they always present themselves that they only work in the industry but reality is that lower staff work very hard and they didn't get the correct amount of their work due to top management employees.
If you are hard working and honest then don't worry. Every thing is okay there.I left the job in 2006 when I was a counselor (cataract 2003-2006)If you have learning power is good then you can try for next level. They gives chance to prove yourself.
Pros
Tea twice a day only
Cons
9 hrs
It was good to join the organisation but later the work is more stressful. Management does not understand ground level problems. Seniors also do not help in growing. there is cut throat competition among team members. I would not recommend my friends to join. Lots of admin work which is not related to any marketing dept in any organisation.
good work place health environment. regular training and development for the employees and regular motivational programs. good growth and appraisal system.
Pros
motivational trips
Cons
centre for sight is day care eye hospital, i'm happy ,that im part of this hospital, we take daily above 100 opd in a day, and working atmosphere are good
No work personal life balance. Unprofessional culture. No job security Employee satisfaction is zero Biased Management One man show. Lack of recognition
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional
Which location sir centre for cite the near area Dear park joining process sir which kind of . I want doing work centre for cite. This good job skills.
Pros
Other
Cons
Long time
CFS Provides a good management to each one who is a part of CFS. I was working with CFS and I always tried to give my best and I did it, But I did not flatter with some one (Senior) that why I regretfully resigned. Overall this is a good organisation to work, but my suggestion would be that if you want to CFS you will have to loose your self respect. When you will try to talk with SLT members you will be terminated (with any reason, if they have no reason they will create a reason)
I was very happy at this office because I got some knowledge of eyes and works. I had good reputation in this office and I was the best employee at that time. I have a certificate of best employee.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Long hrs.(9 hrs)
Working hours are long, otherwise it is a gud place to work sometimes need there is a need of staybacks depending Upon rush and customers ,ptherwise it's a very gud place
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Overall working experience with the most qualified and supportive staff will always be memorable. The most stressful situations were also made comfortable because of the guidance and immense support of the seniors/managers
Excellent Superb management Excellent culture Good work life balance Good growth Good remuneration Good staff Clean environment Good staff welfare activities
Good place for work at all , Learned all procedure .Weak management , no recognition No hard in work Talking to patients To help in all tasks
Its a nice place to work and you will also get a handsome amount of salary but there is no job security so you can not plan your future in this company because you never knows when is your last day.
Pros
Salary, Culture, Reputation
Cons
Job security
As a lab technician when I leave Allexia hospital ( bihar ) than I decided to join centre for sight as a counselor to make good life in healthcare and when I work there I always try to give best. I always make a good relationship with patient understand there views and trying to solve the problem I really enjoy to work with centre for sight eye hospital but due to some reason . I have left
I am talking about Centre For Sight Ltd. This is a Group of Eye Hospital. This is one of the best company in my career. I am thankful to say that i am a part of this company. CFS has so many branches in all over India.. But Some problems are also in this Hospital..
Good place to learn so many things, I have learn so many things in this place related to medical field . But your superiors should promote you in front of higher authorities.
Pros
Give release at time of namaz
Cons
Long working hours
It was a learning experience altogether. Job responsibilities included floor and desk job with major focus on floor management.
Pros
Hands on experience
Cons
Long working hours
everyday at cfs is extremely poor , the work is too rigid , the management always play a safe hand , the co workers are fine , if there is no boss around than no work at all , there is nothing good about cfs except its doctors.
Pros
Cons
long working hours, no canteen
I learnt lot here regarding management and ability to situational decision