Century 21 Real Estate

Century 21 Real Estate Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,004 reviews

fun workplace

very flexible working time many educational classes - Brokers teach all about contract more good for part time job as well -------------------------

Good to work there

Good real estate marketing and managment, with head office in Kolkata, taken up channel sales of many A Grade builders in Banglore for sales and marketing of Residential apartments, Villas project and commercial spaces in Bangalore.

New Concept , New Team & Fun Work Place

Due to New Concept in India , It was difficult to recognize our product and service. Company trying our level best but bad market of real estate also a big reason of negetive results.

Nice Atmosphere & Good work Culture

Learnt a lot during my this new profile & real estate sector, which was just new for me. Had a great fun workplace & good environment. The Concept is new for Indian Market & will take more time to be settle. Management was trying to keep things easy but could not make it proper way due to bad real estate market condition. I hope concept will run in upcoming years successfully but required more time , patience and support.

Productive & Learning Phase

First day than i join century 21 i feel very nervous, because this is my first Multinational company

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Good work culture

supporting staff,good learning

Office timing is 9:30 to 6:30. Day starts with planning and priortizing the task.As it is newly established oraganization in india so learning is very much.all the co workers are cooperative.Management support is always there when required. The most enjoyable part is parties :)

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Only alternate sat is off, salary is not much

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21 Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Century 21 Real Estate with