Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd

Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Good Training Institute

It's good to be involved in different ways in a particular manner that's what you got there for hours and I have to say that there is a good scope of learning it such a good training institute for the betterment.

Best For Machine Learning Online Classes

If you have completed your studies and want to intensify your abilities in Machine Learning then you can avail of a Machine Learning online course where you will learn about the basics and advanced topics via video lecture. Expert Trainers are always ready to clear your doubts. Few of my friends have enrolled in CETPA for Machine Learning certification where they have given all knowledgeable learning via mail and online or offline classes.

AWS Trainer

I was working as an AWS trainer in CETPA. I liked working there because of the relaxed environment and senior support. The salary is also ok. This is the best learning platform and the chance to develop their skills. So I recommended my friend to join CETPA this one of the best training institutes and good for employee career growth.

Perfect Place For Work!

Good work culture with a healthy work environment. Work-life balance is the priority is here with a good salary and a stress-free work environment for all.

Normal experience

not more difficulties phases in the organisation working but the management is not an effective management. Nor security of job, job changing issues are most common here.

My experience is good

I really happy to work here as head education counselor, I started my career as fresher but in some time i became head of my department. This is the best place to learn grow your career .

Best Institute For Python Training

I have completed Python Training courses from CETPA, Noida Sec 2. It was fun to learn the concepts and special skills which are needed by any good organization. Also, practical knowledge is key.

Best Work Place for Employee

I like to work here, this my 2nd company where I spent more than 2 years because of the environment and salary. Here I learn more things and get the opportunity to handle the team.

Learning and Fun Palalce

Its a nice place to start their carrer but the industrial exposure is liitle bit less than expected. So to start their is good but it will not be good place for industrial efficiency.

One Can Join only for 1 year

Pros - Knowledge Gaining -Confidence Boost Cons -No Career Growth -No Fixed Timings in company. -Poor hierarchy in management. -Poor Increment. -Less Salary -Mostly, Technical faculties are forced to do marketing against their will. Advice to Management Please kep your voice down.

Good

I have worked on Cetpa on Java and Android ..good environment..I have joined Cetpa in. January 2019 after my clg 5th semester. .........................

great place to learn

It is a great place to start your career in area of mechanical filed,Auto-Cad, CNC machine operator. Your hard work pays off here. salary is OK but you can have day offs if you have urgent need.

A best place for Training

CETPA training is a best training institute for every courses. Here, I learned Python course with the professional faculties. The institute has proficient trainers with strong technical skills. One of the good training center.

Pros

Start AS A Freshers

Good Working Environment

Since the day I joined Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd, my life has completely changed in term of knowledge. Very helping team spirit and management system. I enjoyed a lot there.

Pros

Learning environment

Android trainer

very worst place working place. here is no scope. infact some time employee of Cetpa faces Salary crises also basically in the month os Fab - April.fa

Pros

Full Time

Cons

Full Time

Learning Environment

A group of company where a person can get trained, learn its development , implement leaning on projects and gets platform for job.A complete one place for all. Not a Training institute, but a company which provides best when it comes to training. Not only for students, even the employees are very much satisfied with the management and working culture just because of the people leading this company.

Pros

Best software training company(all branches)

Cons

Not found such thing

just a training company

its just a training company . That just delivers training to the fresh Engineering in recent technical skills available in the market . Which are required in IT field.

Pros

just a training company.

Cons

many courses to choose from.

Productive and very hands-on

I would recommend this institute for practical training and experience. They help with job placement. The environment is very competitive but collaborative

Help to shape fresher's future

i learned a lot . management is good . working hours is long but having work with fun. achieve targets is the hardest part of this organization. place where you prove yourself.

Pros

start as a freshers

Cons

salary part

Productive and fun work place

It is a good opportunity for those who look training as a career. The job hours is fixed. You will not get off on Sunday. Management is approachable and has healthy environment for work.

All about MATLAB and Embedded system

The experience is so nice to learn at CETPA Infotech. All basics about coding embedded system, MATLAB etc. It was time bounded and full of interesting facts. Full of programs like traffic controller, seven segment LED etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Cetpa Infotech Pvt Ltd