Chanakya IAS Academy

Chanakya IAS Academy Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Working environment is too relaxed.

I have joined here as Accountant in Aug-2017. Totally experience was good. Please do not join this company by reading all my given ratings because they do not give salary on time. you have to work as social worker some time. For Example the salary of Jan-2020 you will get it on May-2020 OR June-2020. so take your decision wisely.

Pros

No work pressure, Seniors are co-operative.

Cons

you will never receive salary on time

Good

Good. Seniors are kind. During lockdown, they were supportive. If we need anything, that get arranged. Colleagues are helpful and positive environment.

Pros

No unbearable pressure

Cons

Seniors are kind

Dont join this company at all

They have zero work ethics. HR don't have any kind of work ethic speaks rudely and what he say you will not get it. They dont pay their employees on times as well as to their vendors also. If you will call they will lie beautifully on your face that you will receive your salary by the end of the day and that never happens.

inexplicable harassment 7 days a week by illiterate work force

i did not find a single thing which can be described as good. 7 days working makes you feel sick and exhausted. Too much of politics . Abusive language by the top management.

Pros

Cons

7 days working, unskilled workforce, no salary

Good learning experience

it is a place where you groom yourself as a good teacher as you find good student and supporting senior teachers.I have worked here for 4 years and have learned a lot.

The above information j have selected is true

I am very thankful to this academy they given me chance to grow in education field. Amd they always supported me. All employees are good to me There are no work load

Good experience.

Good experience as well as learned new things. Management is also good. Supportive Team and Seniors. Nice environment and working Place. Great Experienced in counseling .

Salary is paid after months

Salary is not given on time to everyone. Please ask old employees that they are paid once or twice a year. Also even ceo is running for political position so he has no time for running this institute

Working as senior counselor having more learning opportunities provided by the company, dealing with the Students and their parents face to face handling the inquiries has developed the qualities in me which helped in my further career ..

Productive & Informative

I get to know about the various people coming to meet regarding different things. Get to meet officers and get to know about the culture of their work. Knowing different aspects of the civil services and other areas. Meeting new people and interacting with them i like. Relationship building with the people.

Pros

Get to know the officers at different level.

Cons

regular coming to office

nice workplace

my company is a good company. I learn many things. Management and co-worker are very cooperative. most enjoyable part of the job is unity in team.

Comfortable work place for females

An organisation where females feel comfortable to work with if they have no further ambitions and goals in life. Management is friendly. Good company to work with.

Good

Good work place only because of Director, management is pathetic, they need to work on it. Apart from that till the time director is surrounded with such fools organisation can not grow to that level.

Education INSTITUTE Managment , COUNSELLING

Nice, Good Salary benifits with respect , Learned so many good managerial things

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chanakya IAS Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Chanakya IAS Academy