Chandan Healthcare Ltd.

Chandan Healthcare Ltd. Employee Reviews

Na

MIN 12 HOUR WORKING THERE. PreSsurised work from haeds. No rules there. They have own rules and change there interest time to time. I woudnt like god site work there.

Worst Management & Company Culture

No work life balance There is no specific work model. Everything is random. No streamlined process makes it harder to deliver good results.The management has no focus, they didn't know what are the job responsibilities for my position. They wanted me to do everything. No accountability at all for anything. If you know only yes sir and ready to do all odd jobs along with your responsibilities maybe you can survive.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No professional outlook, Pathetic Management, No work culture, rude, have no manners how to talk with an employee

Good and Cool It Department Environment

Chandan Health care is good place to learn and implement their skill with in organization. It Team works on latest Technology with good approach.All the Team Memeber are very nice in nature.

Productive in nature

1.Daily work time period from 9 am to 6 pm 2.Handing patients quiries 3.Counter management/ Cash Management/Data Management/Registration 4.Co-operative

Pros

Many things to Learn

Cons

No refresment facility

My work is a very important so I think I have more responsbility that no any mistaque in my work

I have more responsbility so ther are very very risk to done anuy work without seiner permission.There are all pathology related teste are perforemed by pathologist.

Pros

1 Hours

Working as a x-ray technician and doing to much work like ECG medicals reporting and reception also. There is to much work load for a person. Low salary according to workload.

Pros

Cons

To much long work time

Nice place to work in

One of the best diagnostic center in northern India. Telereporting in Radiology.All discipline of pathology is added.

Pros

Free tea/coffee, 50% less for family

for the purpose of growth,taking step for further new job with new aims

worked as operations executive for handle multi task staff.capabnle to achieve new & different things to adopt and work on them with my strength & good team working.

Pros

nothing

Cons

equal equal

long drive bike rideing

i do my work full honesty . Achive target before time limit long drive celebrating party with friends A typical day at work i always with my company i larned only one thing every time no body can good mood Management all time take to good disigen According to company rule hardest part of the job 53 days camp of c.r.p.f. recruitment medical 170 medical per day with pathological report DD heart itbp medical tour , Nainital tour in off days

Pros

one cup of tea may be start in next month

Cons

yes always long time duty

small workplace just for bear my study expense.

no typical days. i learned computers basics like Microsoft office and many more things. Average management. good co-workers. nothing. nothing.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Chandan Healthcare Ltd.?

as compare to lots of work and pressure my salary is very less that is why i need a job of good salary. There are many times when the day was so typical at the time of auditing and hectic day but we will manage it very well. i learned lots of computer knowledge and talking efficiency. good management. supportive co-workers. timing is very much. nothing.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandan Healthcare Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandan Healthcare Ltd. with

• Chandan Healthcare Ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?