Chandan Healthcare Ltd.

Chandan Healthcare Ltd. Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh6 reviews

Good and Cool It Department Environment

Chandan Health care is good place to learn and implement their skill with in organization. It Team works on latest Technology with good approach.All the Team Memeber are very nice in nature.

Worst Management & Company Culture

No work life balance There is no specific work model. Everything is random. No streamlined process makes it harder to deliver good results.The management has no focus, they didn't know what are the job responsibilities for my position. They wanted me to do everything. No accountability at all for anything. If you know only yes sir and ready to do all odd jobs along with your responsibilities maybe you can survive.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No professional outlook, Pathetic Management, No work culture, rude, have no manners how to talk with an employee

Chandan Healthcare Ltd. insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Productive in nature

1.Daily work time period from 9 am to 6 pm 2.Handing patients quiries 3.Counter management/ Cash Management/Data Management/Registration 4.Co-operative

Pros

Many things to Learn

Cons

No refresment facility

My work is a very important so I think I have more responsbility that no any mistaque in my work

I have more responsbility so ther are very very risk to done anuy work without seiner permission.There are all pathology related teste are perforemed by pathologist.

Pros

1 Hours

Working as a x-ray technician and doing to much work like ECG medicals reporting and reception also. There is to much work load for a person. Low salary according to workload.

Pros

Cons

To much long work time

for the purpose of growth,taking step for further new job with new aims

worked as operations executive for handle multi task staff.capabnle to achieve new & different things to adopt and work on them with my strength & good team working.

Pros

nothing

Cons

equal equal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandan Healthcare Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandan Healthcare Ltd. with

Chandan Healthcare Ltd. Reviews by Location

Learn about Chandan Healthcare Ltd. in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

• Chandan Healthcare Ltd.
  • Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?