Chandan Healthcare Ltd.
View all Chandan Healthcare Ltd. reviews

Chandan Healthcare Ltd.

Chandan Healthcare Ltd. Employee Review

Good and Cool It Department Environment

Chandan Health care is good place to learn and implement their skill with in organization. It Team works on latest Technology with good approach.All the Team Memeber are very nice in nature.

Worst Management & Company Culture

No work life balance There is no specific work model. Everything is random. No streamlined process makes it harder to deliver good results.The management has no focus, they didn't know what are the job responsibilities for my position. They wanted me to do everything. No accountability at all for anything. If you know only yes sir and ready to do all odd jobs along with your responsibilities maybe you can survive.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, No professional outlook, Pathetic Management, No work culture, rude, have no manners how to talk with an employee

Productive in nature

1.Daily work time period from 9 am to 6 pm 2.Handing patients quiries 3.Counter management/ Cash Management/Data Management/Registration 4.Co-operative

Pros

Many things to Learn

Cons

No refresment facility
Same location

My work is a very important so I think I have more responsbility that no any mistaque in my work

I have more responsbility so ther are very very risk to done anuy work without seiner permission.There are all pathology related teste are perforemed by pathologist.

Pros

1 Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandan Healthcare Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandan Healthcare Ltd. with

• Chandan Healthcare Ltd.
  • Good and Cool It Department Environment