Chandigarh University

Counselor8 reviews
India8 reviews

naacuniversityfacultyinfrastructureacademicindiastudentcooperative

Productive workplace

I have learned a lot in Chandigarh University. Healthy and joyful environment. Seniors are very supportive. I have done marketing also and had a great experience.

Na

Good environment ..there was misunderstanding in the department. Mismanagment was there in the department .All in all overall university is very beautiful O,

Pros

Supportive collegue

Cons

Mismanagment

Chandigarh University insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Really I would say very very bad experience in counselling department of Chandigarh university so bad behaviour of Manager, team leaders.

Really very bad experience of mine and most of other employees even with department of counselling because of bad behaviour of manager, team leaders they have no sense to talk, do not show cooperation , do not show team work , very selfish natured personalities are there even clauses which are not told and mentioned in appointments letter are announced after 3-4 months change over of anything takes place st any time

Job summary

I doning daily work routeen, like attendence maintenance, employees problem handling, recruiting new employee form free portal. There have very good atmosphere.

Good experience

I really enjoyed working in chandigarh university thebworking atmosphere is really good seniors are cooperative and helpful in guiding reason of leaving cu is only to relocate.

Pros

Fun loving job

Cons

Field

I always have a fun because I meet the required targets always

It was a family oriented environment and you have fun with various activities as well as by celebrating different festivals. Sometimes it tends to the pressurized environment due to target achieving.

Pros

refreshments

Cons

long hours in session

Fun work palce

As counsellor we need to be more patient with the parents and Students or with the management. We take outbound and in bound calls and clear all the queries of the individual. I personally learned a lot about public relations and how to deal with eacj respective situation calmly and also improved my communication skills. Overall i haf good experience working with this organization.

Pros

advances on time

Cons

Low salary

fun workplace

As counsellor we need to be more patient with the parents or students or with the management. We take outbound in-bound calls and clear all the queries of the individual. I personally learned a lot about public relations and how to deal with each respective situation calmly. And also improved my communication skills.Overall i had good experience working with this organization .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandigarh University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandigarh University with